Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: guess who is home...

Just for anyone who isn't aware of her and her families past with dogs... Here it is..

This doesn't even include the small animals that have been killed, given away, or just taken back.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

This really needs to stop

I know people are really upset. But stick to the nice comments. And if you can't don't post at all.....it's so much better now. Because we don't want people leaving pet talk!

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

Originally posted by Tweety_Pie
    This really needs to stop

I know people are really upset. But stick to the nice comments. And if you can't don't post at all.....it's so much better now. Because we don't want people leaving pet talk!
    kinda what i just said before..

Originally posted by CamCamPup33
    but shes worth arguing over? i just dont want everyone to get upset and leave pettalk thats all..
    No, But the puppy is.

-rx bandits

Originally posted by CamCamPup33
    kinda what i just said before..
    Yea lol...

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

Last edited by Blustang24; 10-25-2003 at 02:06 PM.
    Lauren, Honey, Orion, Caeleigh, Chloe & Stangly

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH KAYANN FOR THE WONDERFUL SIG!

Ummm.. Ok Lauren!

How can we disreguard her history , when it's not too long ago most of this happened? ANIMALS HAVE DIED. And we're supposed to disreguard that?

It's not something to just dereguard. I really hope she clicks the link Laura posted, maybe the puppy will have hope.

Her family is too irresponsible to have pets, i'm surprised they're able to take care of themselves with all of the things that she's told us about her pets.

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Blustang24
    I came to pet talk a little over a year ago and it was such a nice place to be. We got to share pics and stories with out YELLING AND ARGUING with each other. Quite frankly I am beginning to HATE this place because of all the people that can't just get along. Disreguard her history for a moment and say congrats hopefully this will be better. either that or SHUT UP!!!!!!! You guys make ME SOOOO SICK! You guys are the SAD ones. No I'm not defending Tikeyasmom!! But show that you are the more mature ones and grow up! PM for pete sake if you are going to ridicule! And if "she's not worth my time to PM" then obviosly she's not worth your time at all...right? Sorry i had to speak my mind...and sorry it had to be this way
    Exactly.

Last edited by Blustang24; 10-25-2003 at 02:05 PM.

how do you know that Jynnelle will prove everyone wrong and take the best care of this puppy? I agree with Blustang24

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

I came to pet talk a little over a year ago and it was such a nice place to be. We got to share pics and stories with out YELLING AND ARGUING with each other. Quite frankly I am beginning to HATE this place because of all the people that can't just get along. Disreguard her history for a moment and say congrats hopefully this will be better. either that or SHUT UP!!!!!!! You guys make ME SOOOO SICK! You guys are the SAD ones. No I'm not defending Tikeyasmom!! But show that you are the more mature ones and grow up! PM for pete sake if you are going to ridicule! And if "she's not worth my time to PM" then obviosly she's not worth your time at all...right? Sorry i had to speak my mind...and sorry it had to be this way
    they know because they have been here far longer and know her past.. so this is why everyone is arguing over the sake of the puppy.. just thought i should clear that up..

Like I said before, I really don't know the history, and I don't live with Tikeya's mom....But I'd like to give an example of my childhood.

It sounds like my mom was much like her family. She would give my dogs away at no notice just because they didn't meet her standards.

I can't tell you how many times I came home from school and my bunny/bird/hamster/cat/dog was missing. My mom would tell me this lie about how some person who owned this huge wonderful farm just begged for them.

I still remember my cat Tara, I loved her to death and she slept with me every night. I was like 5 years old and Tara "ran away". I was devastated. Well, weeks later, Tara shows up in my driveway, she'd found her way back home. I was so happy, I ran into the house to tell my mom. My mom yelled at me to not touch her because she had diseases. (I don't think she really did.) Tara disappeared again. As a child, I believed my mom, but when I got older I put two and two together.

We had a few pets that my mom liked enough to keep. I was such an animal lover that I always continued to try and get pets. I always hoped that this one would be the one that my mom would love enough to keep. I brought strays home all the time, some she'd like, some would disappear.

That was pretty hard for me growing up. It was frustrating and devastating to love animals so much and not be sure if you can keep them. As a young animal lover, I was willing to keep trying.

OK I'm gonna be the more mature one and walk away from this one KayAnn because I am soo sick of your narrow minded view and attitude to things. This and other posts. Bye
    I'm narrow minded because I'm worried aobut a puppy, and her pets, and the well being of them? Because she's irresponsible, as well as her parents? And i'm the only one you attack or say things against?

Ok Lauren, Whatever you say.

Walk away, because you obviously know nothing aobut the past of this girl, and aobut what she has said, done, and carelessly mis-taken care of her pets.

I thought you knew better, obviously not. After three years or so we've known each other, and you're mad at me for feeling bad for and caring aobut a poor puppy.

-rx bandits