Thread: Operation "DIET"

Operation "DIET"

OK, its been two months since the last "weigh in" for Honey and Lilly, who act like I am the meanest mom in the world, since I hardly give them anything to eat!!

We had to go to the vet this morning anyway, because our little boy, Butter, had a bad wound on his head . He's ok now, by the way. But Honey had the bad ears and needed to be treated, so Lilly went along for the weigh in. The Moment of Truth..... Miss Honey had lost 2 pounds since August and he is very satisfied with her weight.

Lilly on the otherhand, is still stuck on 96 pounds. At least she hasn't gained anymore! But I could have sworn that she had lost a little. More food cutbacks ahead for Lilly, and a little help from an appetite suppressent.

Lilly asks for one of you to please come rescue her from this pergatory her mother has created!

[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

Hey Lil ~ We're headin fer the bus station ta grab a tikit outta towne...

Dad's got us two onna d-i-e-t since we visited the White Coat's Lab last munth. We allus getz two squares a day, an sum biskits tween meals. Now we kan kount the krunchie pieces onna front paw toes .
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Cinder and Smoke, You guys don't look like you need a D-I-E-T from your picture. When you purchase your ticket come to Pittsburgh and I'll meet you at the station. I would love to spoil you both rotten.

Lilly, I'd love for you to come too but I'm afraid at 96 pounds you are a little heavy for a Golden beauty and I'd have to be just as strict as your mom. You could run alot though in my back yard instead of losing more food!

Dixie and Dusty's Mom

Go Honey! I am so proud of you! Lilly... hey, it could be worse, sweetie! You'll shed some pounds soon, don't you worry

Logan, what happened to Butter???

Lilly and Shiloh should become "diet buddies". The Shi-One needs to shed some pounds, too.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Kind of like "pen pals", Sue?? I need one too!! Poor Lilly, she's a mama's girl in every way!!

Hey Bridget, I know you aren't a "cat" person, but jump over to Cat Health and read about my lumpy Butter. He will be fine, just needs to heal a little. It is nothing serious. And to tell you all a little secret...I sort of like this calm Butter. I think the shot he got made him sleepy and nice!! Maybe Dr. R put a love potion in it for me!!!

Congrats Honey! And Lilly don't worry, you can just tell your mom that it's your winter coat that adds on a few extra pounds! hehe Well don't tell my babies this, but both dogs are soon to be on a slight diet. They aren't overweight but have been putting on the pounds. I decided I should catch it before it happens
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Hey, Fellow FurKidz on forced D-I-E-T-S ~

Try askin yer Momz an Dadz what "their" White Coats say bout "their" *weight*! Letz jest see who otta be on a d-i-e-t...

Our Dad wuz jumpin into his cloth furz the udder mornin and tried to put on a "old" shirt fur piece. Wunna those liddel round button thingys went *sproooinggg* an flew'd clear cross the bunkroom. Did a *boink* rite onna Kat's butt . Dad sez a buncha nawtee wurdz and took a newer shirt fur outta the klozet. Phunnie how our furskinz nebber seem to *shrink* inna warsh and get too small, huh?

An get this ~ We gotz wunna those tables like the Vet has wiffa meter thingy dial - onleee it don't go up-an-down. Sitz rite onna floor inna baffroom. Dust a mile deep onna dial. I axked Dad why he nebber climbs on an looks atta meter dial. Got a lotta mumblin an dirty looks. Oh, well... time to head for the Ranch an anudder *skimpy* dinner.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

LMAO
    Cinder and Smoke you two make me laugh so hard!

Cinder and Smokey, got any new Pictures? Because you sure look slim to me. When you get on the Bus, come my way. I was borne to feed the Animals. Finicky Cats here dont like to eat.
    My Neighbor's Dog was skinny when they moved in. I have been feeding him some Meat, homemade Stew and Chicken through the hole in the fence. To my Defense I have to say, that the poor Dog is outside 24/7 in any kind of weather and surely there are Ants crawling all over his Kibble being dumped on the back porch. Well, a few Weeks ago the Dog got out and I got a close look. Oops, he had gained quite a bit of weight. Had to cut down on the treats.

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!