Thread: REMI from Chicago looking for a home...

REMI from Chicago looking for a home...

http://www.furryfriendsfoundation.co.../Dogs/remi.htm

Hi Everyone,

Take a look at Remi, send this Email along and let me know if you know anyone in the Chicago area who might be interested in a VERY sweet pittie named REMI.

She's a little girl, full-grown at about 40 pounds, a pretty brindle with a white chest, a VERY soft coat and big baby-doll eyes . She's got her whole tail; it's a little crooked and stiff like she slept on it funny, but it doesn't stop her from wagging it a mile a minute. Remi's very friendly with people, other pets and children. She's about a year old, fixed, chipped, and current on her vaccinations, she listens very well, is a good girl, knows basic commands and is having fun playing with my dog Maddie. She loves chasing a ball, chewing on rawhide, rolling in the grass and a is huge cuddler.

I think she'd be an awesome dog for anyone, she's aching to become someone's dog permanently.

Thanks for your help, this one's a sweetie-pie.

Megan

Oh, what a pretty, pretty girl you are Remi...and such a gentle lady You surely will make someone a wonderful forever friend! Hopefully some of our midwest Pet Talkers will have a lead to a wonderful home out your way. Paws crossed for you, sweetheart. You're beautiful! (And I love your name, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~