Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do at school?

What do you do at school?

I dunno, I guess i'm really bored. I thought it would be neat to have a thread for us (who still go to school) to tell about our days.

Today I .....

Watched a movie about drugs in first period. We watched a movie because half of the class was gone taking the PSAT's.

We watched The Sandlot in second period, I love that movie and I want that puppy! I ate baked BBQ chips and a Brisk icetea, since the teacher allows us to eat in class.

Third period is my ECE class (We teach the Pre-Schoolers.)
    I had to be a teacher Assistant again today ( I was all last week) because the one who was supposed to be was absent. We had a fire drill during that period, which we're supposed to grab a child hand and bring them out of the classroom into the parking lot. We just grabbed random kids, since the day was already all messed up. I grabbed Isaac & Emily, since Emily arleady had a hold of my hand. She's so cute, she never wants to leave my side. She doesn't like to play and get dirty during playtime on the playground, so she just stands there and talks to me. She's completely opposite of her twin sister, Brooke.

During lunch I sat with Sharell and talked to her, then went and said hi to everyone on the way to get a drink & some food...

Fourth period, I got angry as always. I have Algebra1a, which I failed last year. I'm in a class with a bunch of STUPID freshmen who get on my nerves. They're so freakin immature and all they do is TALK. It's so hard to concentrate, between that and the teacher's stupid coutry music and whisteling Christmas Carols.
    I actually enjoy math this year, but the morons in my school make it less enjoyable.
    Last edited by Kfamr; 10-21-2003 at 07:18 PM.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Let's see...

1st period:
    Got dressed for P.E...played basketball (at 8 in the morning! )

2nd period:
    Had a substitute for Algebra who was VERY annoying...went over the coordinate plane, finished homework/classwork.

3rd period:
    Agriculture Class. The one class I'm happy to go to! Went over more FFA info, and talked about the upcoming trips/projects.

4th period:
    Learned some more French vocabulary words, listened to the teacher yell at us for half the period because of some people who just like to goof-off..studied for quiz tomarrow.

5th period:
    Went over essays we had written, and read for half the period.

6th period:
    Did a Lab in Biology...I love that class!

Then, got on the bus for the 45 minute ride home.
    There's more but I'm to tired to remember.
    Last edited by GoldenRetrLuver; 10-21-2003 at 07:39 PM.

Your Algebra class soundsl like ours!

Well, we went in had morning devotions, prayed and plegged to the bible. Then went to Algebra 1 where the Teacher pissed me off cause she wouldn't teach me the information then went to Geo and passed notes between me and my friends and got in a HUGE fight with my one friend Mary. Then went to Bible, more boreing stuff. Went to English and played a game. Went to Spanish. Went to Lunch then I had Science BLAH in which we took a test, I failed and did a lab with Pennies. Then I got to Tutor my little kids. The first and second graders. We had alot of fun. Me and Jubee sat there and talked about her and her boyfriend and her and her family life. Then the lil kid you has a crush on me come out and gave me hug and some more flowers and I came home.

Very Exiting

'
    Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

1st Period: Talked about the importance of breakfast in Health, and watched my teacher get annoyed at the Theatre class watching a movie.

2nd Period: Had a sub who really likes me in Geography! Regular teachers at the school sub and I had her for Math and Study Skills last year. Was the first to finish the Outline/Section Review.

3rd Period: Science (Ecology). Talked about Estuaries, I think... I kind of stopped paying attention after awhile, lol. I have to prepare to argue either side in a "Are you for or against zoos?" debate. My teacher apparently thinks I'm con zoos (since I'm vegetarian), but I pretty much had both arguments ready as soon as the bell rang.

4th Period: Lunch. I read from "Anne of Avonlea", but only a few pages, as I was too busy staring into space, and worrying about my chapped lips and teh ICREDIBLE! UNBELIEVABLE!AMAZING HEAT!

5th Period: English, After my teacher explained the symbolism, I'm really looking forward toi reading more.

6th Period: Pre-Algebra. Worked on Dividing integers.

7th Period- PE. Sat on a bench and read "Lord of the Flies" while the class played in the playground "We go to a park for P.E.)

8th Period- Music. Review for Midterms (coming soon!).

Seeing others' posts malkes me realize what a long scholday I have, lol.

Bart and Wiggum:
    In the Spotlight

umm...ok
    period 1: my fav. teacher teaches so i have fun the kids in the class are really funny. i have to sit right i front of two guys that have a crush on me., but i dont like them back. go figure

period 2: same classroom/teacher. i dont really do much in classes except pay attention and learn.

period 3:i usually go to the library during homeroom because the other kids are too loud.

period 4: i dont really like math. i am taking a highschool class so the teacher is always raging on us about studying even though we all have good grades

period 5. P.E.....i like pe ok but the guys are really sexist. they just treat us girls like we cant play at all. eventhough i am better at football than most of them

LUNCH!!!!! I LOVE LUNCH.

PERIOD 6: spanish is really easy. but i am in a class with a bunch of 7th graders and they dont care about anything exept talking and making stupid jokes that wre funny in the 80's.

pd. 7: the kids are really fuuny. they have been in HC science together since like 4th grade so they all know eachpther and are friends. they always call me "the new kid" or "football girl"

after school i have football practice.

thats about all...

Girl, it's been so long, I can't even remember! I do remember that I hated Algebra. Actually, barely made it through it.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Let`s see....

Today(10.21.03) In First Period I have W. Geography...I found out I was acctually passing!!! Goddy!! That`s why I`m on.

2nd-Agriculture-I went out to the farm and castrated a pig-or three. Well not me, but my teacher. But I held the shots. And I got to ride in a truck w/ my biggest crush!! (That period was hevean!!)

3rd-Theatre Arts-Nothing great! Just worked on my monologe(Sp?)

4th-English-Nothing great either. We`re about to statr a book it`s something w/ animals in it but I forgot what it`s called.

The Part I liked best was 2nd. I love that class.Not just cuz my crush is in there either! I get to see piggies, goats, and lambs. It`s sooo fun! There are dogs there too!

1st period: Math A-- did some consecutive integer word problems.. thats about it..

2nd period: English-- took a workbook quiz, as usual, to prepare for the ELA exam in January.

3rd period: Health-- went over homework about fitness, endurace, strength, etc.

4th period: Gym-- went to guidance with my friends, but the guidance counselor had to reschedule, so we just wandered around.

5th period: French-- did a problem on the board, got it wrong, teacher yelled at me, then we did some exercises on stress pronouns.

6th period: Social Studies-- took a test, then she let us work on our homework until the period ended.

7th period: Lunch-- wasn't feeling good, so I spent the whole time at the nurse.

8th period: Orchestra-- went home early.

9th period: Science (earth science)-- went home early.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    Girl, it's been so long, I can't even remember! I do remember that I hated Algebra. Actually, barely made it through it.
    With the way you act and look, you'd think it'd only be a few years ago!

I swear, you you look and act so young!
    And no, you don't need plastic surgery! LMAO!

I miss you and little gay boy Duke!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Fourth period, I got angry as always. I have Algebra1a
    I also have Algebra 1 I'm in honors math I hate it I get C's and sometimes D's, I'm just in it to get my high school credit.

1st period~ English, boring reading an assigened book

2nd period~ Gym, we chose if we wanted to do softball or tennis all the girls did tennis only 4 girls including me signed up for softball, and I only did because my crush signed up for softball. So when I don't catch the ball this kid always yells at me it's just a game pah leeze!

3rd period~ French we had a substitute, boring talked with friends

4th period~ Science test I think I did good

5th period~ Lunch yummy!

6th period~Algerbra 1 boring

7th period~ Orchestra/ strings teacher hates us and even tells us she dreads coming to our school to teach us because we never shut up

8th period~American History, wrote notes and we were assigned to write an essay about anything during Civil war times.......... A little vauge I think, I picked to do mine on General Geroge McClellan
    Don't Delay Neuter or Spay!! Ringo Rocks!

ok today..

october 21 2003.

today in first period, I went on the internet and tryed to figure out how to get onto pet talk through the proxy server that they put up lol. I was done my project in psychology and I had nothing better to do lol

Second period I went on the inter net again and looked up great dane info and I also went on a couple rat forums lol. I did a CAPP project that was really annoying and hard, I also hade to finish a ENT project and my teacher was breathing down my neck the whole dag time. lol

break I went home because I felt really REALLY sick, yesterday I threw up and I didnt want to do it again at school. Then I slept in till 5 pm because I was totally sick..

Now here I sit.. lol
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Hi everyone. I'm only in College, too. Now it has become very difficult to study because of the many academic tasks. I was assigned to write an essay on the animal world, and I thought it would be easy, but I haven't been able to write anything for a week. Tell anyone of you asked for more help in the service https://www.affordable-papers.net/? It's very important to me, I just don't know who to ask.

Blog Entries
    Weird question. Animal world is a very wide scope, might want to narrow that down. Human beings are technically animals . Think for yourself. I'm pretty sure it won't hurt ya none, good luck.

Blog Entries
    Let's see... if I remember correctly when I was only in college, hmmmm... had a mad crush on a guy who was georgous but mentally ill, I fell asleep in the library quite often and smoked a lot of weed. That's all I remember.

Blog Entries
    It sounds like you whiners are really enjoying getting your education as much as I did, too funny. Better you than me, did my time 🤓😜