Thread: Mom finds out if she has cancer in Wednesday...

Mom finds out if she has cancer in Wednesday...

Well in two days my mom will know if she has cancer or not. I am hoping and praying and feel confident she will be fine! It's still a little nerve racking though. But I have some good news and that is my mom got a new job working with Verizon (can you say new cell phone, hehe ) and now gets paid 5 dollars more than her old job, so 15 dollars an hour! So it has cheared her up a bit. Yesterday she called as she was home all alone and sounded a little upset and bored as she was home all alone while the rest of the family were playing frisbee golf. She did sound a little better, and I am happy about that. Please pray everything goes well on Wednesday and that the news we hear is good! Thanks to everyone who has sent PM's and replied to my messages, it really does mean a lot to me and I thank all of you.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

luckies4me, you know I am here for you 100 per cent, I know your fears, and how you are feeling, I am hoping so much for everything to be fine, everyone here will be praying for her, and the power of PT prayer is indeed a miracle in itself, so hang on in there sweetie.
    I will be thinking of you, let us know as soon as you are able, ok, in the meantime , chin up and go check out Siam.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I know that the hardest part is not being there with her, Cass. I will keep your mother, and you, as well as your dad, in my prayers.

Thanks everyone! Actually I talked to Denny tonight and he said she finds out Thursday not Wed. so ya another day to wait.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I'll be keeping your mom.........and dad, both, in my thoughts and hoping that all will be alright. Keep us updated. I know the wait can be scary, but let's pray for the best results.

Cass, I'll be keeping your mom in my prayers. I do hope it will be all good news when she visits the dr on Thursday. Please do let us know.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Waiting for the results must be so hard for you and your mom. I hope you'll have good news on wednesday!

We'll keep all paws and fingers crossed.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Waiting sucks.

Hope the news is good.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Let us know asap, Luckies. I will be praying for her.

She actually finds out on Thursday. I am starting to get really nervous, like butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait to hear good news and be relieved, that is what I am hoping, to breathe a big sigh of relief!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

I know waiting can be torture. I'll be praying for good results.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Oh gee...I'm sorry you and your Mom have to wait another day We continue to hold in her our thoughts and prayers. Sending positive thoughts your way {{{HUGS}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~