Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donner !!

Donner !!

Despite the fact that you are blind, Donner, you have such a sweet look in your eyes! You are so lucky to have found a perfect forever home together with your brother!
    Have fun today, Donner, and be sure to get as many doggie treats as you like today!!

CONGRATULATIONS DONNER!

I'm so glad to hear that your family kept you with your brother, what lucky boys you both are to have them
    I hope you have a very wonderful day, our most deserved "Dog of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Donner!

I think I'm in love with you, too! What an inspirational story! I'm so glad you found your forever home at such a young age. I hope we will hear more of your story in the weeks and years to come. Give your family a big kiss for sharing this with us. you've all captured my heart.
    ~Marie

To Dearest Donner & Family,
    Donner you are truly blessed to have such a beautiful and caring family, and they will be blessed tremendously with your unconditional love.

The reason I know this is because we adopted a elder;y blind pug that had been neglected for many years before he was rescued by our local pug rescue.

I believe these special pets have extra big HEARTS!

Your truly are a special, special dog of the Day!
    Love,
    Brigitte & Elmer

a catahoula?

donner!
    is it possible you are a catahoula leopard? you look alot like one. i know that catahoulas, especially with white on them, are prone to deafness. i know one that was trained to be an airport dog.
    no matter what you are though, i'm sure both you and your brother in for a very special life.
    lots of catahoula hugs and kisses
    jebsmom, jeb and monty
    my goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks i am

Dear Donner --- It was a pleasure to see your friendly face this AM and to read your story. You are so blessed to have been adopted into this wonderful family. I am more than certain that you will bring them love and blessings many times over. Hope you get lots of hugs and kisses today along with whatever treats are your favorites. Do you think your folks could show us a picture of you and your littermate? Congratulations, Donner on being chosen DOTD!!!!

Donner, all I know is that you are very handsome, perhaps with the best of many breeds mixed in! Thank goodness your litter landed in the home of such kind, loving people, and you got to stay with them!!!!

Have a terrific day, sweet, smart boy!!! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Dearest Donner. Oh my, what a sweet and beautiful boy you are! That gentle and loving face has stolen all of our hearts this Sunday! Your touching tale of rescue, your family's great love and compassion reaffirms our faith in humankind! And I know you and Jack repay them each and every day for their kindness with your unconditional love and devotion! No, a few physcial challenges can't keep amazing Donner from living and loving life to it's fullest! You're even learning sign language!! Now, that's amazing! You are an inspiration to us all, sweetheart! I hope you and Jack and your family have a very special day celebrating your "top dog" honors! You're the best!! Yay, Donner, our very handsome, loving and MOST deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Love and hugs and kisses to you, precious Donner!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

9. What a cutie Donner! Im am so happy you find a good home! Even if you are part blind, you are still a great doggy!!! You have the sweetest looking face and your family is luckey to have you!!!! If i could i would give you a big hug right now! Congrats on dog of the day, Donner! I think you have a fan club now!!

What a beautiful boy you are Donner! It is so wonderful your family kept you with a sibling - and you now have your new fur and human family too! You'll never feel alone, and will surely adapt like so many special pups I've met. You go Donner!!!
    Congrats for being Our Awesome Doggie of the Day!!

Darling!

What a special wonderful dog. HUGS to you and your owner

Les
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

Donner what a gorgeous pup you are!! I'm so glad your family kept you and your brother. I would love to see pictures of you when you grow up! Congrats to our special Dog of the Day!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Dear Donner,

What a good looking pup you are! Your human parents must love you very, very much! And I can see why. I also have a baby who is a "special boy," and we love him very much. May your Special Day be filled with lots of love as you share yourself with lots of friends

I missed Pet Talk over the weekend but I wouldn't have missed Donner's Day for anything. I am late with my wishes but they come with much love. Donner you are a beautiful dog. It was meant to be that you find your family, the love that they have for you is great. And how lucky to have your brother with you too. Your disabilities make you the very special boy that you are, you are so very deserving to be Dog of the Day. But something tells me that you are DOTD everyday!!!! You and your family are truly blessed. Congratulation Donner!!!
    Beautiful story.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar