Thread: pictures

pictures

can anyone help me ? my signature pictures are much to big ! how can i get them like every one has theirs ? i was told how , but i bungled up what they told me . i need some good advice . im new to the cyber world . how can i show my babys off in a smaller form ?
    Last edited by amoore; 10-17-2003 at 05:31 PM.

My that is a long signature!

What I would suggest would be to put all your pup pics in one sig. Would you like me to make you a sig? Or I'm sure someone else could make you one. You could also just resize all your images to make them smaller.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I'll make you one later today with the pics you currently have in your sig.

Welcome to Pet Talk!! What a precious pack of critters! Looking forward to getting to know you and them! Glad you got some help with your siggy...I'm useless!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

pictures

i would be grateful.... please do if you can , im terrible with computers and pictures. and how do i go about taking them out and replacing them if you can do such a good thing for me ? i thank you for helping me in this matter .

Last edited by amoore; 10-18-2003 at 05:10 PM.

I'll make you one until PCB can get ya a better one.

Okay here. It's still a little big, but it's alot better than what you got.

Just use this until PCB, or someone else can make you a better one.

ugh I wish I knew how to make good sigs lol
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

amoore

I completely understand your despair and frustration in working with getting the signature pictures the right size for this site. Mine are okay now I guess, but, I'll tell you, the problems I had before I got the right sized ones available to me and placed for me and got mine straightened out to the way that was accceptable, was a very upsetting experience for me. I hope you get the help you need, this site is supposed to be enjoyable and informative, but it is hard to have the enjoyable part when you can't get your signature pictures the right size and others are unhappy with you for that. Good luck! Maybe you will make nice friends on here who can help. I send precious Tiny a pat on the head.

Originally posted by Foam
    Okay here. It's still a little big, but it's alot better than what you got.

Just use this until PCB, or someone else can make you a better one.
    Aww Foam. I was going to make her one from the big pics in her sig, but now that you made one and they're all small...........I don't know if I can still make one. I'll try though. Don't worry about it though. Its alright.

Edit: I tried to make a sig for you out of that, but it wasn't possible, so I just added a border to Foam's and made it the right size. If you like it this way, that's fine, but if you'd like me to make a different kind for you, you're welcome to PM me the pictures that were in your signature before. Here's the sig with the border if you want to use it.

Last edited by popcornbird; 10-18-2003 at 03:37 AM.

pictures

thankyou , thank you , thank you so much for the help ! thanks foam and popcornbird , you saved me ! i have felt panic since i seen how big my pictures was and how much of the page it took up . i hope there is something i can do for you someday . you have no idea the relief i feel ! and thanks to all of the replys i got on this subject . it is so dear to me to see all the sweet careing replys i got ! God bless all of you !

amoore

hurray amoore! glad you got so many kind offers of help and got your signature the way you like it and small enough for the site. How is the precious Tiny today? And the other babies?