Thread: They Cuddled They Cuddled They Cuddled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They Cuddled They Cuddled They Cuddled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took them outside and put them on the table and THE CUDDLED TOGETHER. I think cause it was cold and cause the table was cold it helped out ALOT. They came up to each other, BUMPED HEADS (AHHHHHHH), you can only imagine the nervouse reck I was when Julian went over and reached for Tyah's head. He then bumped her as if to say "Hi" . Well, then thTyah was on the right front side of Julian and she circled around him and came up right becaise him and laid down REALLY close. Tyah's head by Julian's butt and Julian's head by Tyah's butt and they SAT there for like 10 MINS!! (ok 10 or 15 seconds!) Well, he nipped her on the shoulder again (he growled while doing this), but no marks. We deced to keep going and then he nipped her in the face again, but no marks and it was more of a nip like I'M BOSS. I don't think he wanted to hurt her because he nipped her in the face and then got over it. Thats when we ended the seson and put them both in there seprate carriers! I am so happy I can't stop smiling!!!!!!

Ashley
    Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 10-19-2003 at 10:19 AM.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Yay for the bunbuns!

ALRIGHT!!! YAHOO!!!! That is great!!! good job bunnies!!

That's great news! In the end, they will be best friends.

***BUMP***

what!! NO PICTURE?!?! hmp! lol aww thats great that their bonding!! go buns!

WOOPSIE! I was just informed that the "cuddling" was acctually a sign of dominice. Never read that before? But I guess it's true! LOL. O well. I'll keep trying! I also found out that nipping is in no way a sign of domince but agression, humping is how they show domince. O man, I need to go read some more, I thought I knew all there was to know (of course you can NEVER know to much!)

Ash

That's too bad that they weren't bonding. I am sure that things will get better, the best of luck to you!

Thanx. I'm hopeing it will get better with time. I'm going to try a new method I had just heard of! I hope it works ::crosses fingers::

Ash

::crosses fingers:: get pictures!

Originally posted by CamCamPup33
    ::crosses fingers:: get pictures!
    Can't a grey ball of fluff ruined my cord Guess he doesn't want evidence proof that he really CAN be mean!

Ashley

Well done.

Ash,
    WHO in the world told you cuddling was a sign of dominance?
    Cuddling is a sign that they are getting along and have accepted each other!!!!! The nip isn't dominance either...it was J's way of giving T a message. I think they are going to be just fine together even if they are both boys......I've had several couples of the same sex, it's not that unusual

You are on the right path. Just keep putting them together for longer and longer periods of time....when you see one give the other one a lick, you can relax and congratulate yourself!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate