Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jasper

Jasper

Hi Jasper,
    You look like quite the black cat for Halloween, lol. You look very comfortable in your photo. Very fluffy I am so glad you were adopted by a very kind person! You sound very sweet Jasper Congratulations on being our COTD!

It's great to see one of own Pet Talker's cats as COTD!!! You sure are a very handsome guy Jasper and I'm sure that Jen is very proud of you today. I'm so glad that the lady saved you so that Jen could adopt you and give you a loving and caring forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

What a handsome boy you are Jasper! And haven't you been lucky to find a wonderful furrever home with such good people to care for you, along with lots of cat company.

Have a great day today Jasper full of pets, head bumps and games with your tinsel toy.

Congratulations to Jasper - a very deserving Cat of the Day!!

A big, happy fluff-ball. He sounds like a lap-full of lovin'. Good luck.

It's my baby!

WOW, what a surpise!!! Jasper actually was adopted on Oct. 30, 1998 (right in time for halloween). My husband Charlie has gone off to work already, but he will be so proud that his boy is COTD.

It's so great to see one of our PT kitties as COTD!!! Congrats, and I'm sure your meowmie will spoil you rotten today!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Jasper is beautiful!! He has such pretty long black hair!! And look at those eyes! HANDSOME, HANDSOME BOY!

!!Congratulations Jasper!!

Jasper, you are gorgeous. It’s great to see one of your lucky cats, Jen. A thank you to the woman who helped you find such a good home. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, and I know you will get extra cuddles, treats, and fetchies today.
    Steffi and Lovable

Blog Entries

Jasper

Mew, Jasper your wonderful appearance on KatMa's computer screen has brought her so much pleasure! Reading about the woman who rescued you and your siblings gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling, mew-meeow, and I'm purring very, very loudly. People like that lady are the salt of the earth and mew, we appreciate them. On behalf of every rescued critter, let me lead the cheer for her: Meow, Arf, Tweety-chirp, Baa~aa, Neigh, and every other pet greeting words there are...everybody feel free to add your pet words...

What a handsome boy you are! My KatMa falls in love so easily and you have joined the long list of furkids she loves.

Have a wonderful day, Jasper and celebrate being our very special COTD. Your meowMommy must be bursting with joy today.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

All the Lost cats are so HAPPY that thier friend Jasper is Cat Of The Day! And I didnt realize how Jasper became one of your clowder! what a handsome and a Very Lucky cat indeed , to be part of such a wonderful home! Hip Hip Hooray for JASPER CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats to Jasper on being today's handsome Cat of the Day!
    Congrats to you too Jen on one of your own being Cat of the Day!
    Is Jasper the first of your cats to be honored?
    Give him a nice belly rub on that soft black fur from me!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Jasper
    What a handsome fellow you are! You look like my Chester only fluffy! I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving forever home and are so happy, sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too. You do your mawmee proud!

Sweet Jasper!

You're a very handsome boy, sweetheart! I love your gorgeous, fluffy, black coat and sparkling eyes of gold! And while all rescue stories are special, I can tell you this Jasper, you were extra blessed the day you wiggled your way into your mommy's heart! A kitty couldn't hope for a more loving and devoted furmom than our very own Jen...She's the best! Congratulations to you beautiful Jasper! How very proud your family must be see you honoroed here as Pet Talk's Cat of the Day! I hope you and the whole clan have a very special day of celebration! Sasha's right. Today resuced creatures all over the world are lifting their paws, hooves, claws in your honor! Roar, arrrrooo, woof, wheek, whinny and purrr!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a big n lean pretty boy! Your shiny black fur is so beautiful Mr. Max! Congrats to Adorable Max Our Kitty Cat of the Day!

I wish that Jasper did not live in Allentown, PA, but rather in Casper, Wyoming. If that were the case, I could have some fun with this response. As that possibility has been eliminated, I am forced to type in a boring and mundane - yet admiring - manner.

Yes, truly I do admire Jasper, for he is beautiful, even if he does not come from Casper.

What's more, I believe that Judy, et al., should be exceptionally grateful for the irresponsibility of the human responsible for the care of Jasper's mom, for, if he had been responsible, if he had done the right thing, Judy would never have known the joy of Jasper.

In fact, there is joy in homes all across this world, mine included, that would be absent if all those who cared for cats were responsible and always did what is right.

Just don't puff on the Feather. I would hate for Jasper to blow away - he might then end up in Casper. Of couse, life could be good in Casper, for, as the Lower 48 goes, Wyoming is a pretty good state, which I know for a fact because I have been there on a number of different occassions.