Thread: Pig

Pig

Hi Pig!
    You look very lovely and sweet!
    I can tell your humans love you very much, you are one very lucky sweetheart!
    Enjoy your reign today!

Little Piggy - you are sooo cute! You have a lot of character in that little pig face with those little black eyes - so sweet!! Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

Bless your heart, Pig, you went from being a shy, untrained piggie to being everyone's favorite!!!! You are simply beautiful, and I love seeing your picture eating a tomato, one of my own favorite foods!!!!

Congratulations, Pig (Abbey), on being a very special Pet of the Day!!!

Pig
    What a smile your sweet picture gave me this morning! What a sweetie you are! Please add me to your growning fan club! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetheart!

Hi there beautiful Abbey!! May I call you Pig?? What a heartmelting photo of a most adorable piggie girl I see before me! Your Mommy has summed up so perfectly everything I find so special about wheekers...soft, sweet smelling fur, precious little paws, fuzzy ears and oh, those warm cuddles!!! I'm sorry to hear about your limited eyesight Pig. But it doesn't seem to have prevented you from enjoying life and your family, to the fullest! My piggie Moon is also a rescue who just like you, was rarely handled and took a while to come out of her shell. But with a lot of love and a little patience, her fears are but a distant memory! I'm so happy to know that you too are finally in that loving, caring home you always deserved!! Congratulations to you precious Pig, our sweet and lovely, most deserving Pet of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from me and Moon! Enjoy your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home and THIS little PIGGY was chosen as PET OF THE DAY!!!!!!! My goodness, you are a cutie, Miss Abbey!!! I would give a lot to hear you asking for a treat. I bet you put many a grin on your family's faces. I'm glad you found a loving home where you are treated like the little piggy princess you are. Love and hugs to you as well as congratulations. Hope you receive lots of cuddles and tomatoes, as well as other goodies, today and every day.