Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glida

Glida

OMGoodness - what fabulous dress sense!!!!

Honey-pie - so glad your parents found you at the ice-cream shop ........ OF COURSE, that is the place I would be if I was looking for a new home!!!!

Have a great DOTD day sweetheart .....
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Glida, you are such a lovely little "pritzah". How could anyone resist a sweet "Mensch" like you

les
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

CONGRATULATIONS GILDA!

Look at you, you are sooooo cute Gilda, no wonder your family "Scooped" you up
    I'm glad to hear you are no longer living on the streets and now have a wonderful forever home!
    I hope you enjoy your day as our wonderful

"DOG OF THE DAY!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Glida, what a beautiful little girl you are in your red sox and blue sweater. And I just love your hair, can you tell me who your stylist is?

You are one pretty pup and I can't imagine you wandering the streets for too long without someone "lucking up" and finding you.

Welcome sweetheart and congratulations on being chosen our DOTD!

Delicious!

Absolutley tooo cute for words. Glida, you are a fashion diva. The boots, your hair.... I love your outfit!! And I bet that it comes in very handy in the cold weather. You knew where to hang out to find a family........ at the ice cream parlor!!! Very smart. Congratulations for being a very special DOTD. Ask for some doggy ice cream today!!! What a cutie!
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

What a beautiful little white dog - I see some poodle in there! How wonderful you found an awesome forever home and that you now live in the USA! Congrats to sweet little Glida, Our Beeeauuuuutiful Dog of the Day!

My dog looks like Gilda,my Tuki is Maltese.
    She has a lovely wardrobe,today she wore lavender corduroy coat with room for her lovely tail to show!!
    Canuk from Ontario
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The CUTEST.
    Love your boots!!!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

no wonder your family "Scooped" you up

Glida, I would have "scooped" you up too!!! You are just adorable and a world traveler to boot!! Hope you are happy in the good ole USA. I know I am happy that you are here!!!!!

Congratulations to a very special pup, Glida, on being our Dog of the Day!!!

Oh my!!! You are too, too adorable little Gilda!! Your outfit is to die for!! What style, what flair, what fashion sense!! You're the complete package, Glida glam girl! And I agree with Linda York...smart, smart move displaying your charms at that ice cream parlor! After all, wasn't it Lana Turner who was "discovered" while sitting at the Schrafft's counter? I'm thrilled to know that such a beautiful and deserving doggie was discovered by such a wonderful and loving forever family! Congratulations to darling Glida! You're a simply fabulous Friday Dog of the Day!! I definitley think some Frosty Paws are in order!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Glida, you are soooo adorable!!!! I love that face, that hair, that couture! I agree with Catmandu that there might be some Maltese in your backgroud. You must be a very sweet tempered and easy going puppy to sit still long enough to put on all those booties. It's a good thing you have them living in Minnesota. I don't imagine I would want to go outside in the snow in MY bare feets. A belated but hearty welcome to the USofA and congratulations on your deserved honor as DOTD. Enjoy, sweetie!!!!

Dear Little Gilda,

What a little cutie pie you are!!

I too love your little booties!!!

Your little eyes have sooooo much love in them!!!

Have a beautiful DAY!

Gilda, you've had more adventures then I have. Well traveled and Bilingual! What a good natured and loving little cutie you are. Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

Dearest Gilda,

You are an absolute doll baby... A childhood dream of mine
    has always been to have a sweet playmate like you around.
    I had to call all the dog fans at work over to see your pic today.
    I am so happy that you have a wonderful forever home with
    plenty of people to love you sweetheart. Congratulations on
    being chosen for special honors today as our special (and very
    pretty) DOG OF THE DAY.

p.s. Thank you for putting up with we humans need to adorn
    our pupsters.LOL. You look gorgeous. Love the booties.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt