Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where will you be this Xmas........

Where will you be this Xmas........

With the festive season fast approaching us, I was wondering where everyone will be spending it.?

We will be having a nice quite xmas, infact we may just head off to the Beach for the day, as we are having our xmas feast on boxing day at our family favourite buffet-smorgasborg restaurant Valentines., sure beats cooking on a hot summer's day.

LOVE to hear about your plans!
    Last edited by carole; 10-15-2003 at 10:21 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

We've been discussing it recently, and it looks like we'll be spending Christmas with my parents about 2 hours away, and New Year's Day with my mother-in-law, in Allentown. I have a larger family and more kids around at Christmas, while his mom has her other son and granddaughter there for Christmas, and hates New Years Day, because she always says there's nothing to do--we'll just celebrate a week later

Those are tentative plans right now, a teeny part of me just wants to stay home and enjoy our day together.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I'm going to Texas to spend Christmas with my family.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Who knows!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

At my house...oh I'm so exciting.

Originally posted by wolf_Q
    At my house...oh I'm so exciting.
    lol, same here I have to work the days before and after Christmas so I don't have much time to travel My relatives tend to not get along so well around holidays anyway (so much stress) so we usually don't do anything big. I'm happy spending it at home with Ruby and my immediate family

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Yeah, I'm sure I'll have to work Christmas Eve too...I've requested the day after off, and luckily we are closed on Christmas day...but I'll have to work the other days.

Well, Christmas Eve ........ my Mum is German, so we will be at my Oma's house celebrating ...

Christmas Day ......... probably with Husband's family - his brother lives in Aussie too ..........
    and at night, normally at my Dad's family gathering, which goes on allllllllll night ......
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Christmas will be extra special for me this year.

My husband will be at home after four months in Canada, my best friend, Rachelle, and her daughter will be here - they moved out to live in Canada just over a year ago and last year was the first Christmas we have not spent together for ten years. Just before Christmas Rachelle's husband will also be here, he is working in Afghanistan at the moment.
    Also just before Christmas my husband, sister and I are flying to Spain to meet my nephew and niece - they were given up for adoption 23 years ago and I finally managed to trace them and contact them earlier this year. They were 4 and 1 when I last saw them and I was 8 years old. We are all VERY happy to be back in contact with them and VERY excited about seeing each other. They have only been in contact with each other for the last two years and had almost given up hope of finding any more family.
    Magic, or what....?

Home, enjoying the very few days that I don't have homework...lol

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

This will be my first Xmas in my own place so ill be working xmas morn 6 till 9 then ill open the doggy pressie for Rio!!!
    then im attempting xmas dinner for my mum and bro!!! (they might end up hungry lol).
    if that gos wrong well go to my grans and stay there till boxing day (we have like a huge family)
    then ill recover!
    new years eve ill go out with mates!!!!
    one of my mates moved to NZ and shes coming back in January so i cant wait!!!
    Ky
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

For the majority of the day and dinner, I'll be at home, having my last traditional Christmas there. Next Christmas, Josh and I will be married and it'll be a completely new thing... *sniff* Anyway, after dinner, my family always goes over his parent's house for some wine and dessert.

Well Elizabeths home this Christmas so it will be her with Me and Don - we're going to have Chrstmas Day lunch at a restaurant - then spend the afternoon at a friends house - playing stupid games, laughing too much and eating waaaaaay too much!!
    Boxing Day - hopefully recovering and eating turkey sandwiches and Christmas cake - if the weather is good maybe a trip out on the bike - yippeee!

Can I just ask our Australian PT'ers - do you have Boxing Day too - I know from Carole's post they do in New Zealand?

Wow - it's only 2 months away - grrrreat - I just love Christmas.....

so old, so young at heart....................!!!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

i'm working the day before and after, so it will be a quiet day here. my birth family lives 180 miles north of me, so i won't be able to go visit. i'll invite some friends over and we'll eat, then play board games. it it snows, the dogs will play in that at the park. i have the new years' holiday offf, so i'll go my mothers house then. carole, christmas is in early winter here, so snow, jackets, sledding, hot cocoa and snowballs are major parts of my memories, i smiled when you said you didn't want to cook in a hot kitchen .
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is Boxing Day? Is it to celebrate the sport of boxing, or something altogether different?