Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Devastated! :o(((((((

Kim,

I'm so sorry to hear about Autumn. Thank you for taking her in and giving her a good home until she went to the RB. (((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear that. Don't give up. Think about how many kitties have had good lives because of you.

Sweet Autumn, season fleeting
    Like the echo of a kitten's footfalls
    Dear kitten, swift you came and went
    No hard frost to signal, but still
    As leaves turned gold and fell
    You left your earthly home
    But you will linger
    In peoples' hearts
    Long after the season has fled
    Sweet Autumn
    We love you
    Woodsmoke and big eyes
    Newest kitten angel
    Watch over us

Karen, your words are perfect, as always.

Kim, I am terribly sorry to read this news. Please don't blame yourself. I'm just so sorry that she is gone. She was a beautiful little girl.

Rest in Peace, sweet Autumn.

Poor Autumn, she was such a cutie aswell. Kim you did everything you could for her, gave her loads of love and attention and as you say I doubt that a vet could of helped her. You need to stop beating yourself up, you did everything possible and your kindness would of been appreciated loads by Autumn and all other rescues you've helped !!! The world needs more people like you !!!

autumn

im so sorry about your little autumn . that is the hard part about love is loosing these sweet little creatures . atleast autumn got to experience your sweet love and care , befor she went to kitty heaven .

Oh Kim-

I'm so sorry that Autumn needed to go so soon to the RB.

I know you do what you can, and the kitties really need you.

As a fellow foster, upon reading your last post about finances, I am pleading with you to hook up with an organized rescue organization. They handle the financial element. You don't have to bear that burden. I'm not saying that she could have been saved with emergency care, we lose them too.

But, I hope you find it in you to stay strong and keep on the path. for her and the others, who don't make it, there are those who do.

I know we've spoken before, but PM me if you wish.

Siameserescue.org

Godspeed to the bridge, little Autumn.

Please accept the Condolences of all of us at the Lost Cats Hotel. And dont cry , Autumnis now with the Cat Angels in Cat Heaven, and please know that he loves you very much , and appreciates what you did for him.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My heart breaks for you. I experienced something similar with a little lost soul who needed my help. Because my husband looked at me and sadly said that there was no way we could take in any more, and because I knew that I could not financially care for the cat I turned him away from my door. I offered him a box with warm blankets and food but not my love and shelter. The night that I closed the door on that face will haunt me for the rest of my life because my neighbor found him frozen to death in her front yard the next morning. He was sick and needed help and I turned him away. That was a few years ago and I can still see his face to this day. I cry when I think about it and this is hard to write and to admit that I could even do such a thing. I vowed it would never again happen and I still pray for God to forgive me for what I did. The reason I tell you this is because you need to have the peace in your heart and the knowledge of how wonderful you made her short time here. You will be blessed and I know God will ease your pain. You showed her love and kindness and I truly believe in my heart that a vet could not have saved her. She got the chance to die peacefully in loving arms and not in some cold sterile place being poked and prodded. Take comfort in knowing what you gave her because I will never know that peace concerning one lost needy baby. God bless you and don't give up. I haven't.

The one that I gave up on will haunt me until it is my time to leave this earth.

Thank you everyone!

Thank you for the beautiful poem, Karen!

Rosethecopycat.... I have been unable to locate a truly responsible "organized" rescue in my area. The only one I know of in my hometown will not deal with other rescues as my own, and they charge for each take-in!? They don't recognize any other rescue program as being "official". They really NEED to deal more closely with others, as their phones are always unavailable .... you can't even reach them!

Catcrazylady.... thank you SO much for sharing your very innermost feelings and experience. I know it was very difficult for you to share, and I truly appreciate your having done so! It does help to know that others have "been there"!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh my gosh, that's so sad. Autumn was adorable.

I have to agree with you Kim. There was no way you could have prevented it. I don't think bad of you nor did I automatically assume you should have taken her to the E-vet. Sometimes God has other plans for them and for us. Little Autumn knew she was loved and she died knowing love. That is the most important gift you could have given her. If love kept us alive, none of us would ever die.
    {{hugs to you!}}
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Can someone please tell me what was wrong with Autumn, why she died so suddenly? I seemed to have missed this, hope no-one minds me asking?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am so sorry for your loss, Kim. What a beautiful angel-kitty she is, and now running and jumping at the rainbow bridge with all the other kittens.

Please don't blame yourself!! She looking down right now with a heart full of thanks for all the good care she got while she was with you.

Rest in peace sweet Autumn!!

Kim I'm so sorry to hear about what happened, I know you must be feeling horrible. But please don't blame yourself, I know you did everything you can. You are such a wonderful person and you have helped to save the lives of so many cats. I'm always amazed at all the things you have done to help animals, I know that sometimes it can be heartbreaking when something like this happens. But you should always be proud of yourself for everything you have done.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!