Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rusty

Rusty

Rusty, what a handsome guy you are. All fluffy white with cute rusty markings

But the best of you is your helpful little heart that makes life for your human so much easier.

We are glad you hear that you respond well to your meds and wish you and your humans a long and healthy life together.

I am sure you will get some extra treat and catnip today

Rusty, what a handsome boy you are!! Just look at those eyes, that tail, that pink nose, that fluffy fur and those toe tufties! You are absolute perfection. You seem to have a lovely nature too; helping you human so much. Clearly you are an angel in fur.

Glad to hear that your diabetes in under control and that you are back to your usual happy self!

Make the most of your day of honour today Rusty, as our extra special Cat of the Day!!

CONGRATULATIONS Rusty on being our lovely COTD!! What a gorgeous boy to start the day with - reckon I'm in love again!
    Glad your health 'problem' has been sorted - keep on taking your meds. clever boy - head bumpies across the miles and hope it's a day full of treats. xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Rusty has the sweetest face! Still that precious kitten charm! Congratulations on being chosen COTD!

Dear Rusty. All of our furry creatures are extra special, but some more than others, have a very important mission in life to fulfill as well. You, precious boy, are one such kitty!! How blessed is your Grandpa to have you there to be his helping paw, his loyal friend, his earthly angel!! And when it was your turn to need a little help and healing, there he was, standing by your side...his love and devotion to you never wavering!! Rusty, my Mr. B is a "sugar kitty" too but that hasn't stopped him from living a full and active life! I'm so happy to hear that with the help of your family, your diabetes too is under control! You're nothing short of a hero, dear Rusty! Yes, you are the Cat of the Day not only this day, but every day!! But I think your G'Pa would agree, you're also the Cat of a Lifetime!! Congratulations to you precious Rusty!! I wish and your proud Grandpa many, many more loving years together.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That is such a Heart Warming Story! And Rusty , youare truly a Wonder Cat! I hope that in my rapidly growing old age , that I will get as much help from my Cats!Bless you Rusty COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rusty, you're just wonderful!

We enjoyed meeting to you today, Rusty - what a wonderful relationahip you have with your special purrrrson! I am sorry you have to do the insulin thing, but glad you're adjusting and now doing better! You are such a handsome little guy! We hope you stay healthy and happy for many, many years!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

We're celebrating Jasmine's 3rd birthday today...http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...threadid=35909

Rusty, your picture put a huge smile on my face first thing this morning! What a gorgeous boy you are and a big help to your papa. Glad your diabetes is under control, little fella. What a precious face you have.
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

I swear I see the love and devotion in Rusty's eyes! He knows he found a special 'Grandpa', one he can love and be loved by forever.

Rusty is such a beautiful cat, with those fluffy crests of white, and a lovely contrast. Of course he is COTD everyday! Today, he just enjoys special honors as our very best COTD! May it be a great one.

Rusty, first of all, may I say you look much younger than eight years! And to look at you, I thought for sure we were going to hear about mischievous capers you may have pulled! Here it is that you are a 'guide' cat! How special you are to take care of your owner, and I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems. Am glad you are overcoming those ailments! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! I'm sure you have earned many other honors and have many more to come!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Rusty!

You’re a very handsome boy Rusty, and you have such a sweet face. I hope you and your human will continue helping each other for many years to come. I’m so glad to hear your diabetes is under control. I wish you a long and happy life full of treats and cuddles. Have fun today on your very special day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Rusty
    How adorable you are! I'd love to give you a snuggle. I'm so glad you are feeling better. You have a very important job, watching over your human and you need to be in tip top shape to do that. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

A beautiful kitty. Unfortunate that he has some problems, but such a good fellow is lucky to have people that see he is worth the effort. Good luck.

What a handsome man you are Rusty! So glad to hear your diabetes has all leveled out and you are feeling right at home. Congrats for being Our Adooooorable Cat of the Day!

Rusty, you are just so sweet and soft and innocent looking! You are such an angel to help your paw-pa with his medicine, even when you're going through some sickness of your own. It sounds like you're strong and have rebounded from your diabetes really well on your insulin, but I'm still sorry you have to put up with any of that.

You are such a blessing, and I'm sooo happy to have met you today!!! HAVE a FUN DAY!!!!