Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet our Bobcat? mix new addition Simba!

WELCOME to PT Simba, you are indeed one fine feline, you remind me of the spotted tabby that came visiting me the last few weeks, very similar in looks, except more rings on your tail.

Whatever he is Luckies4me he is BEAUTIFUL.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

He is a handsome guy, I just love him. He can come and visit me any time.....but I might not let him ever leave. LOL

You never know he could have some Bobcat in him. I had, Tigger for 18 years and he WAS half bobcat. The vet Tested him because we just couldn't belive it. So it can happen. We too just found him, my husband went to take the trash out and there he was.

I wish I had a picture of him to show but I didn't have a digital back then. He was huge and had some bobcat traits that made life interesting at times.

Enjoy Simba.

what a Big Gorgeous Cat! and he does have the WILD Look! RRRwwrrroww!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well I know he has Bengal in him, that's for sure! Who knows, he could just be Bengal lol. All I know is that he is one gorgouse cat, and his eyes are my favorite thing about him, and his loving personality. But.......I talked to someone last night who said they think he might belong to someone on the other side of the complex, so we will see what transpires. That of course would mean he's not a stray, however wonder why they never contacted me if I plastered posters of him around the neighborhood. Maybe they just don't care....
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I am pretty sure your cat there is part Bobcat... My friend has a pure bred Bobcat and it looks just like that.and his is in his house too.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Originally posted by Toby's my baby
    My friend has a pure bred Bobcat and it looks just like that
    How can it be a purbred Bobcat and look just like Cass's cat? Purebred Bobcats are huge- the size of an average dog, they have tufts of hair coming off of their cheeks, they have ear tufts (not as much as a Lynx), they have half of a tail, and they have a rather shaggy coat.

Confused.

LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Whatever he is he's gorgeous. A co-worker of mine had a female Bobcat as a pet when she was growing up. She said that she got along with all of her animals and loved to play with the dogs. She named her Nippy because she would nip her lightly with her teeth but not hurt her. She also said that she was the the size of a medium sized dog.

What great pics - thanks for sharing .....

As far as the Bobcat issue goes - whether Simba is or is NOT Bobcat-ish - I don't know, but he sure is cute!!!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I like the name Simba .... Wonder why.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

AWWW I LOVE him! His eyes are just gorgeous! I believe that there are a few bengals on here. Bengal owners speak up! I don't see any bobcat, but you never know!

CongRATS!

I am pretty sure your cat there is part Bobcat... My friend has a pure bred Bobcat and it looks just like that.and his is in his house too.
    No pics?

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    AWWW I LOVE him! His eyes are just gorgeous! I believe that there are a few bengals on here. Bengal owners speak up! I don't see any bobcat, but you never know!

CongRATS!
    "CongRATS!" Tee hee, had to laugh at that one. He's just a Bengal and that's it lol. I was just poking fun, he's just a regular old Bengal cat, that's it. I just thought it was funny seeming as he looks so wild to say that, I was in no way being serious. Yes he does look like a miniature Bobcat lol, but he's just a Bengal.

And yes there are SEVERAL Bengal owners on here, remember I own four of them, my Bengal brood. Ok, well now 5.

Anyways, most Bengals are very easily recognizable and any Bengal person who knows a lot about the breed can only tell he's a Bengal lol. Remember he got dropped off here for a reason, because I run a Bengal rescue lol. Bengals and Buddies, although it's for more than just Bengals.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Hey luckies4me
    You have a beautiful cat, but why all the bickering back and forth here, we love all of our cats, no matter what they are.
    Just try to be nice, and don't lash out at everybody, take a deep breath and calm down.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    Hey luckies4me
    You have a beautiful cat, but why all the bickering back and forth here, we love all of our cats, no matter what they are.
    Just try to be nice, and don't lash out at everybody, take a deep breath and calm down.

Huh? You have me very confused. No one here is bickering. I am being nice, I am not upset at anything. WOW, this was totally unexpected. I really do not understand why you posted something like this??? I am calm lol.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Sorry, but it did sound like it, there is so much disagreeing going on, I think Simba is a beautiful cat. I love them all, and by the looks of it you are very fond of all of your cats. It is wonderful that you took in a new baby, my husband will not let me have no more than the two I have. mean old husband.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    Sorry, but it did sound like it, there is so much disagreeing going on, I think Simba is a beautiful cat. I love them all, and by the looks of it you are very fond of all of your cats. It is wonderful that you took in a new baby, my husband will not let me have no more than the two I have. mean old husband.
    LOL, I know what you mean about those darn men! Always spoiling it for us ladies. Dan puts up with it, and well, he just has to lol. He knew when he met me I had a passion for all things pets, so he's stuck with me and my devotion to animals.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major