Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April: Shihtzu

April: Shihtzu

Hi. I am the proud mommy of a tri-colored Shihtzu, gold and white with black mask. She is one year and 5 mos. old. She loves playing tug-of-war and fetch. She is a vocal little baby who can say "mama" and "no". To the other mommies of Shihtzus i wonder if your little Shihtzu baby sings? This is something I haven't been able to get my April to do yet. But she does say those two words I mention real well, we get a laugh out of her when she does that. She is very friendly and knows no strangers. She has a grandma who lives in Sweetwater, Texas who loves her too. Her grandma has a Shnauzer, a Chihuahua, a Siamese cat, and and a pretty black and white cat.
    Will you please tell me about your Shihtzu baby? I look forward to hearing about yours.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-16-2003 at 11:25 PM.

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!!!

April is a cutie--and so smart too!!
    I do not have a shihtzu, but 4 other doggies Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada.
    I would love to see more pictures of sweet little April!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Welcome to Pet Talk, April and Mom!! What a little cutie pie you've got there!! And isn't she a smart girl, too!! My girls are a Lab and a Husky (x) but I'd love to hear more about April...and see more pics too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

April looks like such a sweetie! I have a senior Shih Tzu named Aneko. We just adopted her in June, so we’re still getting to know her. She’s a clown though, that’s for sure!

Welcome to the board!

april

oh i love your little april ! my daughter has a dog like that and it is so cut ! it keeps her happy . have you got more pictures of her ? would love to hear more about her .

April is BEAUTIFUL! She seems so smart too!
    I have a Shiuh Tzu/Poodle mix. She'll be a year old on Friday. Yes, she is VERY vocal. She's barking right now! She doesn't 'sing' but she YAPSYAPSYAPS!
    Shih Tzus are great! Love em.
    Welcome to PT!

Abby, Riley, Jada & Kito's Mom

Abby, Riley, Jada & Kito are very beautiful, I know they must give you lots of love and happiness. They look like they are happy and spoiled like my April. That's what they are here for! Thank you for your quick response to us. I do appreciate that so much. I will attach another new picture of April, and it would be very nice to see other new pictures of your babies. I was happy to see those pretty pictures of yours. April's mom. I have enclosed a picture of April and my other babies in this attachment.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-16-2003 at 11:31 PM.

Darlin and Ozzy's mom

Darlin is a beautiful little baby and Ozzy is a cool looking boy! I am sure you are proud of them...I would be too! Thanks for replying about my April. These little creatures are a blessing, aren't they? I would like to hear more about Ozzy and Darlin, andd see more pictures too. Have a great day!
    PS: I have attached another picture of my April.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-16-2003 at 11:31 PM.

Hello & Welcome to Pet Talk!

April is a cutie, that's for sure
    I hope to see more of her!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Yeah they are! I have threads scattered throughout Dog General with pictures of the two diablos. LOL!

WELCOME!! your name is long lol!! omg I love april My mom frewaked when she saw her, My mom loves shih tzua we have one his name is oscar he is 2 this december!!

pic below:
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Welcome!! We all look forward to seeing more pix of April!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

April

What a beautiful little girl, the bow in her hair really make her look so cute, I bet she really gives you a lot of pleasure and happiness. Thought I would shrink down a picture for you. Need to see more pictures of this beautiful baby.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Grover's mom:

Thank you so much. Like you, I think my little April is at her prettiest with her litttle pink hairbow, but in the coldest months, I have a pretty green sweater that a friend knitted for her. I would prefer her in pink, but she is pretty in that little sweater just the same. It is getting pretty cool, so i may have a picture of her in it soon. Your Grover is adorable. I can see that your Grover has certainly got one of those personalities; and I bet she is curious, and probably is trying to learn to type on your computer with you! Maybe i will get a reply from your smart girl!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-16-2003 at 11:32 PM.

Grover's mom:

I want to thank for sending me the attached picture of my little hairy baby April so small to have me use for a signature. i appreciate it and April sends you one of her sloppy kisses. Says for you to send one to Grover too. LOL
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-16-2003 at 11:32 PM.