Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April: Shihtzu

They are all so pretty. I love them all! You have a family of "hairy joy" , Thanks for your reply about April, and thanks for sharing your babies pics with me.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-16-2003 at 11:33 PM.

anna_66

The message I am replying to is the one where I wrote,"...I love all your hairy babies...", I left out the subject. I am so sorry about that. I was referring to Roxie, Angus & Huney.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-16-2003 at 11:33 PM.

Thank you very much

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Roxie, Angus, and Huney's Mom, Anna

Thank you for your reply, Roxie, Angus and Huney are very beautiful, they must be a load of fun. It amuses me how my April teases my husbands seven month old Rottwieller, Lil' Ann; when lLil' Ann is on on a line, April runs toward her to aggravate her know ing Lil' Ann isn't able to catch her! She is a brat! But if i was April I would do the same thing so she takes after my own heart! I hope to hear stories about your beautiful family.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-16-2003 at 11:34 PM.

Micki & kids

Micki76,
    I love the pictures I see here of your cute babies. Chester has those ears that I think are pretty, did you havem cut, or is this natural? And Millie, she is a sweetheatr, is she a rat terrier? I am not for sure just by viewing the picture, but my step-mom has one very much like her and that is what she is, her name is Tiny, she is like most rat terriers I have had experience with, loyal, and her favorite family member is my step-mom, (Darlene) and is very jealous. (This Tiny I am speaking of is not to be confused with amoore's Chihuahua, Tiny) I had a rat terrier that was chocolate colored years ago. I had her for a long time and people often confused her with a miniture Doberman Pincher. She was also very loyal and very jealous. She just up and disappeared after I had had her for about four years. They are very nice little babies to have. I have a particular interest in your Aneko. Please tell me more about all of your babies, as I loved the picture of all of them. i understand your Aneko is a senior. How old is she exactly and could you please share more about her with me?
    Thanks! Mom of April
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-16-2003 at 11:34 PM.

Just wanted to say that your little April is adorable. Hannah and Tucker were hosts to puppy (7 - 8 months old) for several days who is half Shihtzu. Her name is Rita and she was a real riot and the sweetest little thing. It was a real challenge for me (having medium dogs) to deal with a scamp who was so small and so quick.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Aww Your little Shih Tzu April is soooo adorable. I just love the picture where she is begging for her little Winnie The Pooh Bear.
    Below you will see a pic of my Lhasa Apso Buddy, on the bed with Katie in the middle and my RB C-Fer at the end.
    I just love Shih Tzu's and Lhasa's.
    Buddy will be 12 or 13 years old this month. Not sure of his age as he was rescued off the streets.
    Thanks for sharing your gorgeous April with us.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

rg_girlca
    oh my god how adorable your puppy and those adorable kittens are, and like all our pets it looks like they have taken over our part of the world, just like mine, how did you get them to pose for this picture, it is simlply amazing, you are so lucky that you can have these beautiful pets, I would have a houseful, if my mean old husband would let me. Like I said in a couple of my post, he hates my little grover, and just cats in general. and my dogs,which I have a chihuahua, and a rottweiler, well he complains about them too. If my cat purrs he can't stand to hear my baby purr. Ump! I think they love me more than he does , and we been married for 33 years. Go figure, I guess I could get a bunch of cats that are all the same color and then maybe he wouldn't notice the difference. You think? Just a thought, sort of how you lose your socks, because either the dryer or washer ate them, so you go out and buy all white socks so you don't have to worry about matches.LOL.
    But really I love that picture, they all look so relaxed and happy.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Hi Anathiona, I'm Jackie and I just wanted to tell you how darling your April is. My goodness what a sweetie she is with that little bow in her fur. She must bring you so much joy. We have two Mini Schnauzers, Miss Daisy who is black and 5 years old and Perry who is Salt and Pepper and also 5 years old. They are the light of our lives. I don't get to come in as often as I would like, but I just had to tell you how sweet April is.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Jackie

Your reply about my baby April was so sweet! Thank you. She is the light of my life too, and like my child. I love her so much, that I sometimes dread even going places without her. She sleeps on her back with her head on my arm and if she wasn't there with me at night I wouldn't be able to sleep. She is a real gem to me.
    Oh my!! Miss Daisey and Perry are so pretty!!! I can completely see why they are the light of your life. I would love to hear some Miss Daisey and Perry stories and see more pictures of them. Thanks for sharing Jackie.
    By the way, you may want to check out amoore's JoJo, she is salt and peper too, and very loveable, protective and sweet according to her stories; JoJo is lovely and very spoiled as you will be able to tell to once you see pics of her.

Please view our album when you have a chance.

Hi Jen,
    I have to call you that because I just cannot spell your other name, never have been able to, I didn't know April likes to sleep with you, I don't think you have mentioned that to me before, have you, I like reading your stories about April, and Floyd. They are very good, though I love your poetry too. So when are you going to start writing your poetry again? My sweet neice, you are a treasure to me, and you are right about those two little Schnazers, miss daisy and perry, the two little babies that don't sit around thinking doggie thoughts, but people thoughts, I think I read that in one of my dog books about that special breed of dogs. I really love that breed of dog.
    Hey does anybody know what happened to our signatures made from image station, and the links to image station are not working either. Image Station having problems tonight or is it just me???

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Yes, having problems viewing signature pics tonight

[COLOR=deeppink][FONT=arial][SIZE=1] Hey Willie (trayi52) that is fine, I know anathiona is probably hard to remember how to spell if you haven't written it about a zillion times in your life! LOL Yes, April sleeps with me like a little human baby everynight, as long as I haven't trimmed her hair that night very close to bedtime or haven't had to scold her for trying to steal dinner from me, like when I have it setting on a small short table beside my computer because I sometimes feel like I don't have time to eat and do my writing on the computer and have dinner so I do them both at the same time; when I get very absorbed and forget my dinner, April never forgets it and manages to escape with it before I know what is going on, causing me to have to scold her. Then she will not sleep with me on that night. LOL
    I agree it is silly for us not to be on first name basis here, since we are aunt and niece...I was just going with the pattern here.
    I can't see any of my signature pics here tonight. When i checked the problem, it was something to do with privacy settings, so I tried to adjust them so that they were lower, but that didn'thelp. There was a question about cookies on there. I'm not sure what is going on tonight. How is the smart, princess Grover tongiht? Give her my love and tell her that I said to give you my love.