Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Butch!

Butch!

How did I get so lucky as to be the first one to congratulate you this morning?!
    Butch, you are soooo beautiful

I'm glad that your humans were able to adopt you and give you a wonderful home and a big warm bed to sleep in!

I totally agree, you deserved to be honored!

Congratulations to Butch
    our wonderful Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

BUTCH!!! What a handsome Dal you are!!! How wonderful to see your Spotty face first thing this morning!!!

Congrats on DOTD!!!

Congratulations, Butch, on being chosen "Dog of the Day"! Your appearance is striking! I'm glad to hear that you found your way to your good home -- you deserve it!

Butch, your mom is right on target...you do deserve this honor and recognition. You are a very good dog and I think it is just marvelous that you found your way into such a loving family, which is also something that you deserve . Have a great day, Butch, 'cause this one is all yours.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Butch

You are wonderful and you deserve all the good things in life. I wonder why some people commit to a dog then commit him/her to a life of lonliness.. all I can say is what goes around comes around.... love, Kate
    http://pages.ivillage.com/jerili/reikiuniversallovingenergy/id2.html

Outstanding!

Congrats Butch!

For the life of me, I do not understand people who get pets (dogs) and then keep them tied up outside. They belong inside and LOVED!!!
    Have you hugged your pet today?

" I wonder why some people commit to a dog then commit him/her to a life of lonliness.. all I can say is what goes around comes around.... "

I agree totally! Butch you are the sweetest dog. And you ARE much deserving of DOTD. I am so glad that after starting out in life so rough, that you now have a wonderful, loving family. You can see it in your face...... you are one happy boy! Congratulations!!! Enjoy your day and your happy life. Don't let the storms scare you... you are safe now. I'd give you a big kiss on your little black nose.
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Butch, your story captured my heart. You look so adorable snuggled up in your soft bed! I'm glad that you have gotten to know the comfort and pleasures of being a very deserving, spoiled pup.

Congratulations, Butch!
    Oreo and Molly

Butch, I'm so sorry for the sad years you had but they're all behind you now! You get to sleep in a king sized bed and have all the love you deserve. You're so pretty. I just love your markings. Your black ears are my favorite. I hope you're enjoying your very special day. Get an extra hug for me, ok?

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Re: Congrats Butch!

Originally posted by Porscheracer
    For the life of me, I do not understand people who get pets (dogs) and then keep them tied up outside. They belong inside and LOVED!!!
    I could not have expressed my own thoughts any better!

Butch, just one glance tells us what a beauty you are and how deserving to be our special Dog of the Day.

Now you have some covers to hide under when there are thunderstorms.

May you never, ever have another bad day!

Dear Butch. What a beautiful spotty boy you are, sweetheart. You have moved us all with your touching tale of rescue and the deep bond of love and devotion you share with your adoring family. I will never be able to comprehend the thinking of those who would subject such a magnificent creature to a life of such unspeakable neglect GRRR!! Thank goodness those days and those "people" are but a distant memory! Now it's nothing but hugs and kisses and fun times and of course...lots of snuggle time in the "big bed!" My beautiful RB girl Jing used to meet and greet all with her teddy stuffie in tow...just like you! How precious! It was an honor to meet your Butch! I hope you and your family have a very special day of celebration! YOU, beautiful Butch, are Pet Talk's very special and most deserving, Dog of the Day!! I wish you and your wonderful family many, many more happy years together, sweetheart! You're the best!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are definitely one special dog, Butch!! No more shacks outside, but a warm, cozy bed, inside, just for you!!! I'm so glad you found your forever home and a perfect spot on the hearts of your humans.

What a wonderful honor it is to celebrate Butch as Dog of the Day!!!

What a great looking dog!! How wonderful you saved him from his neglectful owners - and he showed you how much he appreciated it all these years. Wonderful story! Congrats to BEEEEaaauuuutiful Butch, Our Adorable Spotted Dog of the Day!

OMGoodness

What a honey-pie you are!

Congrats on your new (and most deserved) life gorgeous boy. Hope you have a great DOTD day, and many, many more happy years ..............
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."