Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we might have a new puppy next week!

we might have a new puppy next week!

happys breeder breeds pyrsheps as well as border collies, and she has 6 pups right now, 7 weeks yesterday, anyway the one blair, is the only pup the does not fit the breed standerd, anyway my mom likes him, but he had a rough start in life(a pyrshep desiese that cant be tested for is infecting pyrsheps all over the world) anyway any one of his brothers dident make it, but all the rest did, plus he is the runt, and the smallest, so he had a really rough start in life and no one wants him, now since my mom likes him so much, he has been offered to her as a co-ownership, at no cost to us, if he does end up fitting the standerd his breeder wants to show him, hence the co-ownership, so far my mom has said yes! I get to meet him today, my mom has already met him though, now if my mom says yes, we get him next week!! oooo I hope my mom says yes!! here is a picture of the little guy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

AWWW!!!!! MORE PICS MORE PICS!!!!
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

lol I dont have anymore pics right now! I just took that one from his breeders site.. anyway, I guess he will be ready to go anytime after wensday, thats his vet appointment. my mom jsut need to decide weather or not to have him vaccinated, and the breeder also said the fact that we feed raw, is one of the reasons she would like blair with us! so far its a done deal, my mom doesent know yet, but she said she does like the idea! ooooo I hope she says yes! please pray that my mom says yes to blair!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Awww! He's adorable! When you get him, post lots of pics!

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

He's adorable!! MORE PICS!! I just know you will be able to get him I can just feel it. When you do get him post lots of pics!

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    "Destiny is a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
    WINSTON CHURCHILL

she said

.................................................. .....

.................................................. ..

YES! our little blair is comming home this friday!!
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

May I have an unabbreviated version of the dog breed "pyrshep"?

Thanks,

berger de pyrenese they are not AKC recognised but they are recognized is the canadian kennel club
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

O I've always wanted to ask this question! I'm not trying to be rude or anything, so please do not take it that way, I'm just curouse to find out! If you don't get your dogs vaccinated, can you take them out to parks and stuff? I always thought that was against the law?

Thanx a bunch!
    Ash

ps: MORE PICS

Originally posted by Freckles
    May I have an unabbreviated version of the dog breed "pyrshep"?

Thanks,
    i was interested to so I went and got some Info on them. here is a good Web page

http://www.dogs-in-canada.com/breeds..._pyrenees.html

another one..

http://users.pandora.be/pyrsheps/pyrsheps.htm

Breath taking dogs they are!

Ash

yes you can lol, you are supposed to have then vaxed to take classes and such but we are original members of the club, so we arent checked, besides everyone in our club knows that we dont vax and a lot of boarding kennels accept unvaxed dogs with a note from your vet
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

bump
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

Thats kool. But I thought that for public parks and stuff they had to have there vaxanations??? I might be wrong but I think I've heard this from sevral members on the board. Oh! Another question, do you give them any vaxantions at all?

Sorry to be a pain, I'm just interested!
    Ash

not any public parks around here they dont, our vet doesent vax her dogs either.

do you give them any vaxantions at all?
    just parvo, we find out when the mom last had her shots , and calculate when the pup is going to need its parvo shot from that, but generally it around 16 weeks, but that is the only shot we give
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

No vets around here will let you take in a dog without current shots. Groomers and dog parks either (though it's not as enforced w/ dog parks). Here, a current rabies shot is required by law.