Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ted & Nora Jane

Today's Dogs

These are some beautiful dogs. It almost looks like an optical illusion!!!!

Wendy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
    Adorable!!!! They look like twins!

Ash
    That's what I thought, Ash, or siblings, or mom & pup, before I read the story!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Mickey I love you terriers

What a cute name for a cat. Quite appropriate likely??

That has got to be one of the best pictures I have even seen!!!!

What a gorgeous contrast, and what lucky pups to have found such a lovely home after a hard start.

Hope you had great DOTD days sweethearts
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Ted and Nora, CONGRATULATIONS on being the dogs of the day!! You two are beautiful. Great picture. You are some very lucky little (?), well, one of you is little, dogs, to have been "hand picked" by a beautiful family to love you. You two indeed deserve the DOTD. Ted is so handsome, and little Nora is beautiful and they do look as though they would be lost without each other. How wonderful that you all "found" each other.....

p.s. Wendy of Calif., your little babies are too cute too! All snuggled up for bed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

OMG

I couldn't believe my eyes. At first I thought it was Mother and son. They look so much alike and so beautiful. What a great picture too, it looked so professional.
    I am amazed at how people can throw away pets and then when I think of all that negativity, I hear about wonderful people like Ted and Nora Janes' mom who open their homes and their hearts. Looks like everyone came out a winner on this deal.

they are just AWSOME!!!! Congrats for being doggie's of the day. They look like they bring joy to your life. Such a lucky pair they are. I'm quite sure God put these two in your path. Thankyou for sharing them with us.

All my sentiments exactly! What breathtaking scenery to match the beauty of 2 breathtaking dogs! It must be an awesome sight to see Nora Jane sleeping in Ted's fur! I would love to see that! You sound like a lovely, special family with hearts of gold! All of you have been mutually rewarded! Just lovely!

I've been Boooo'd!

BELATED CONGRATULATIONS TED & NORA JANE!

WOW! You both are stunning dogs, and that picture of the both of you...it's remarkable, just lovely!
    I'm sorry I missed your special day, but I bet you had a blast none the less
    What lucky dogs you both are to have such wonderful humans!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks Linda

Your guys are so bad either. Joey and Andy are like my children. Since I can't have any of my own. So they take up that void quite nicely.

Wendy
    Fresno CA

I cannot believe my eyes When I looked at this picture I called my mom and told her to immediately go on their computer and look at this picture, not only because it's such a beautiful picture but because my mom used to have a dog that was identical to Ted. His name was Oscar and he was put to sleep just around Christmas of last year. It was a sad time for my mom and my young sister Oscar was the hit of the neighborhood because of his stunning looks, as I'm sure Ted and Nora Jane are as well. People can't help but looking at such amazing looking creatures. Our Oscar was a bearded collie and I'm not kidding you he looked just like Ted and for a minute I thought I was looking at Oscar. Brings back many happy times. Good luck with your babies and for the previous owners of Ted and Nora Jane, THANKS for fixing our mistakes
    Love Taylorboy and his mom
    "You can be the poorest person in the world but having a dog makes you rich beyond belief!"