Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petrushka

Petrushka

Aw Petruska,
    Your story made me so sad And yet so happy as both of you are enriched by each other! You are one sweet looking cat! I never knew cats can get cerebral palsy! God bless and take care! I hope you live a long life! Congratulations on being todays COTD!

Dear Petrushka --- Keep going, sweetheart! Your sweet nature shines through to your purson as well as to the other kitties. A most special kitty you are and one most deserving of COTD Enjoy, little one and congratulations on your honors.

Petrushka

So glad you hooked up with your mom. You are a sweet little thing, all relaxed and trusting in loving hands. I wish both of you all the best in life. Looks like in finding each other you've found it.
    Blessings!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Petrushka, you are such a special dear. God Bless you and your owner. I love stories that come with happy endings and Petrushka you are one in a million

Les
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

Dearest Petrushka! Your story brought tears to my eyes. You are such a special little one, and you face life with such courage and determination! I am so glad you have a Meowmie who loves you so much, and even lets you win the race up the stairs!

I am sure you are Cat Of The Day every day in your house, and today you are our inspirational Cat Of The Day here on Pat Talk - congratulations precious!

Hope you get lots of extra luvvies, treats and kisses on your extra special day today!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Former User Guest
    What a sweet, special kitty Petrushka is, match made in heaven with the owner.
    Congrats sweetie and get spoiled today, and everyday!

Poor little guy. But he's happy as can be, and lucky as can be, too, to have found his home. Good luck.

What a lovely story Petrushka. You found the home that was perfect for you and just where you were needed the most. You are one special kitty and no mistake!

Enjoy your day of honour today Petrushka as our extra special Cat of the Day!!

What an amazing story! Isn't it awesome how such wonderful things can come from tragic situations? How precious little Petrushka is and how beautiful the kind soul who lovingly cares for him.

Have a wonderful, happy COTD Petrushka. You are most deserving!
    I hope you continue to win the race upstairs for many years to come!!!!

There is a place in Heaven for both of you, I know it. Petrushka, you found the one in a million jackpot when mommy adopted you. Sounds like the home we all should have! May your day, and everyday, be wonderful, as we celebrate you as COTD!

What a touching story. Congrats on cotd, you deserve it!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Precious little Petrushka, you came into your human’s life just at the time when you both needed each other the most. You are a spunky little one, too, racing up the stairs. Congratulations on Cat of the Day, it is a privilege to honor such a cute little cat, with such a great spirit and big heart. .
    Steffi and Lovable

Dearest Petrushka and Guardian. With tears in my eyes I congratulate you both for your courage, your strength and your indefatigable spirits. A tiny, frail, challenged kitty and a sad and broken human, in the depths of despair, meet and learn that in life there is always hope and with hope, reason to perservere. What a miraculous story of love and healing born of such sadness. Petrushka, bless you dear, precious boy for being there to help heal your human's heart and mind. I have no doubt you were sent by God to guide your Guardian from the darkness into the light. Your gentleness, your inner strength your incredible determination to live life to the fullest, despite your challenges, is an inspiration to animal lovers all over the world. It is our great honor to proclaim you Petrushka, our most beautiful, inspirational and deserving Cat of the Day. May you and your proud Guardian share a wealth of unconditional love, peace and happiness for many, many years to come. Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Petrushka

Your story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy you found each other. [COLOR=indigo][FONT=courier new][SIZE=3][I]
    Have you hugged your pet today?

Apology

Sorry about the gobbledy-gook in my previous post. I'm new at this and don't fully understand the font, color, etc
    Have you hugged your pet today?