Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever named your car?

Have you ever named your car?

I was wondering…has anyone here ever named any of his/her cars? The first car that I ever drove was a golden-colored Dodge Dart. She was appropriately named Trusty Rusty. I also had an ‘86 red Buick Somerset, which I called my Little Red Somerset. She was named after Princes’ song “Little Red Corvette”. Strangely enough, my current car that I have had for over five years still hasn’t been named despite my efforts. However, I do call her Stupid Car when she’s not running right!

I’d like to here your car names!

k~~

I call my car 'Echo', but only because it's a Toyota Echo. It even has it's own song! 'Echo' by Trapt heh heh

My first car didn't have a name. It was just referred to as 'My Car' or 'Lindsey's Car'. I'm so unoriginal.

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

My Honda Civic is red.. and it's a 94', so.. its name is Spitfire.. LOL
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Our burgandy Saturn is Rosie

My mom's old icky station wagon Taurus thingy was named the Barney-mobile... it was the exact color of Barney.. what was she thinking?!?!?

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

my car's name is Carl. I drive a Monte Carlo.. hehe I'm a dork

Yes I named her emma, she is a green teal madza lantis sports hatchback, the only decent car we have owned, so she deserved a name I think.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My Jeep Liberty Sport is named MiniBarb simply because my friend Barbara has the same one, except a regular liberty. Same color and everything.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

All my cars have had names. First car that was my own was [COLOR= skyblue]Bill the Car,[/COLOR] named after Bill the Cat. (Hint: never name a car after a cartoon character that's died more than once.) At his demise, someone made up a poem for him: Bill lived, Bill died, nobody cared, nobody cried. Next was Hal - it was a Comet! Won't bore you with the whole list, but ...

My current car, our 2003 Honda CRV, dark green, is Turtle! My sister's car is named Silver, and while it IS that color, it's named Silver after the famous horse, so she can say "hey, ho Silver, awayyy!!!"

My dad calls our old truck "Old Blue" Hint Hint IT"S BLUE & OLD!!

Yes, my stepmom's Blue Hyondai (sp?) Santa Fe is Pippi.

Bart and Wiggum:
    In the Spotlight

My car is either "The Old Granny Car" or "Sparky the Gutless Wonder!"

Of COURSE I name my cars! I love my cars!

My Chevy Camaro is named Gwedo. (It's a long story.)

My Geo Prism is name The Prison, because that's what my son thought is was called when he was a toddler. He told his daycare teacher, "My mommy got a new car and it's a prison!"

I used to have a Mazda Miata, named Miata Not Have Bought It. (My dad named it.)

My latest car is a VW New Beetle named Ringo. I LOVE that car!

My Jeep Liberty Sport is named MiniBarb simply because my friend Barbara has the same one, except a regular liberty. Same color and everything.
    Those are very cute. If I ever got an SUV (which I won't) that would be the one. I love those little round headlights, kind of like on my Beetle.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

My Toyota Corolla was named LuLu. She was great. I miss her.

If I had a car, i'll name him/her Beatrice.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits