Thread: Prayers needed

Prayers needed

Hi everyone. I am going to request happy thoughts and prayers for my neighbors dog. I also posted this on the dog side but it can't hurt to cover all bases, right? My neighbor has a ten year old Collie named Pete who is a giant fluffball of a sweetie. He had to be boarded for two weeks while his mommy went away. She took him to the usual place and thought ewverything would be fine as there has never been a problem. Evidently they only let Pete out when necessary and as a result he developed horrible sores on his back paws to the point that they thought he would lose one of his back paws. (the bones were visable and everything ) Fortunately that didn't happen but he is going to have to have skin grafts to try to repair some of the damage. As I said he is a complete sweetie. Please keep him in your thoughts if you can...and keep all paws crossed....thanks a bunch on Pete's behalf....

Poor Pete hope he makes a full recovery
    I'm thinking nasty thoughts about the staff in the kennels though

It is actually a place that does grooming as well. I have taken my big boy, Kunan, ( a 20lb cat) there the past two years to be shaved at the start of summer. I will definitely be looking for a new groomer. Now that I think about it, it always seemed like they didn't have enough people for the number of animals they had....

Thanks for the thoughts. ANd his mommy is talking to a lawyer. Actually the first lawyer she talked to said he wouldn't feel right about handling the case as he takes his dog and cat there as well. She told him that was more the reason for him to take it, what if it had been one of his pets....he still turned it down, after telling her that the best she could hope to get would be the value of the dog...how do you put a price on something like that?

A Pox on people who take your money , and then dont do the job that they were paid to do! That is the curse of the fact that we in canada and the USA have too much and dont have to work hard anymore! I am praying for Pete , as are all the Cats and Cat and Dog Angels! Get Well Pete!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS