Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thorpe

Thorpe

Hullo Thorpe! You sure do look spiffy n smart in dat pose! And dat smile on your face tells me you are one happi dog! * HUGZ*

Kudos to you, Thorpe's momzie for being a volunteer and giving him so much love..

as much as i love pure breeds (bull terriers especially), but I've decided to give some lucky mutt at the pound a second chance at life too one day!

Thorpe - you are a sweet and lovely doggy and I'm so glad that you are happy now! It warms my heart to hear how your mommy worked at the shelter and spent lots of time working with you so you wouldn't be scared anymore. If I had my way, those who abuse and mistreat animals would get done to them exactly what they did to the animal. Take care Thorpe, you are precious!

CONGRATULATIONS THORPE!

WOW! What a beautiful ending to a story I bet you were so glad to get to go home with your mommy, you just couldn't stand it!
    I'm glad to hear that your doing so well in your new home (and how lucky that you get to sleep on mommys big bed ).
    I hope that you have a wonderful day today and for years to come. You deserve it, and deserve the title of

"DOG OF THE DAY!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thorpe, your story brought tears of joy to my eyes. I am so glad that you decided to trust your mom, and now you have a fantastic new family to give you the love you always deserved. I can tell from your big smile that you are now a happy dog!

Congratulations, special DOTD Thorpe!
    Oreo and Molly

Oh, why would anyone abuse a puppy? Thorpe, thank God that a human came into your life to give you nothing but LOVE.

And now for the rest of your life you will feel secure and happy, exactly what you deserved from the moment you were born.

The big bed - you must be very well loved indeed to be allowed up there anytime you want.

Congratulations Thorpe for having found a forever loving home and also for shining in the spotlight today as our Dog of the Day.

Hi there handsome Thorpe!! I can tell by that HUGE smile on that beautiful face that you're one happy, happy doggie! What a heartwarming tale of rescue! Many thanks to your Mommy for all of her hard work and dedication, helping so many homeless animals! And how great her reward, the day she learned you were going HOME with her! Sounds like a match made in heaven to me!! I love happy endings!! Congratulations to you dear, sweet Thorpe, our most precious Dog of the Day! Of course all dogs are special, but this day we set aside just for YOU!! Have a wonderful celebration with your proud and adoring family and furry siblings! (And good for you, Thorpe...wangling your way onto the "big bed!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

the best Christmas present ever

Mew, Thorpe, The Best Dog in the World:

You are definitely the best Christmas present that your furson ever got! What a treasure you are. Mew, meow, my KatMa is in love with you...

KatMa and I hope with all our hearts that your brother Trevor was adopted into a loving home too.

KatMa can't imagine anyone beating puppies or being mean to any animal or child. KatMa has no patience or love for such people and hopes that the sicko who harmed you has a life filled with pain and regret.

...And that is what my KatMa wishes when she is in a kind mood... Mew, mew you don't want to know what her bad mood wishes are toward monster humans who abuse animals [or children].

We're overjoyed to read that you live a proper pet life now, filled with love, respect, happiness, safety and that you have best buddies in your life: the ten-year-old German Shepherd friend named Cujo, four cats, and a pig!!!

Mew, purr, meow, I already know I love your human Mommy, purrrr, she is my kind of lady. Give her lots of doggie kisses on my behalf, please!!!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I'm glad you have found yourself a happy home now Thorpe Congratulations for being the dog of the day

Terrific!

Such a handsome, statuesque looking doggie. And what a nice story about the way he was adopted.

As for the abusers, I say they should be given a taste of their own treatment.

You certainly look like a very happy pup, Thorpe! Your smile is precious. Congratulations to you for being our very special "Dog of the Day" and to your momy for being such a loving person, so dedicated to the welfare of furry kids. May you have a long and healthy life with your mom and friends.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Hello Thorpe,

What a handsome fella you are sweetie. I'm so very happy
    to know that you found a perfect friend & forever family. You
    certainly deserve it. I also hope your brother Trevor was as
    lucky as you were in finding love & care by wonderful people.
    Many happy congrats on being the special one chosen as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a long & happy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thorpe, we love your smiling face and the happy ending to your sad start in life. Have a long happy life! Congrats and best wishes!

Thanks Amy for our signature

Thorpe, you should get an extra award for having The Biggest Doggie Smile ever seen on PetTalk. And your story explains the reason...you went from the saddest life to the happiest life, thanks to your wonderful new owner.

I'm curious why you were called Thorpe. The only 'Thorpe' I know is the swimming champion, Ian Thorpe. And is that a swimming pool behind you in the pic???

What a lovely dog! Look at that precious smile!! Congrats for being Our Beeeeautiful Dog of the Day!!