Thread: new kari PICTURES!!!

new kari PICTURES!!!

the toy bunny beside her is her little friend, she "walks" it around her pen, pun it in her litter box, takes it to the water bottle etc.. it sooooo funny and cute!

hope ya enjoyed!!!
    Last edited by cali; 10-09-2003 at 09:00 AM.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Shayna, Kari is adorable!!!!! I loved every single picture!!!

What an adorable lil bun! I wish I could reach out and give that sweet Kari a good cuddle

My Billie sends Kari a bunny-hug!!

bump
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

BUMP!

I Love your bunny .
    The "ears plane" picture is too funny

the toy bunny beside her is her little friend, she "walks" it around her pen, pun it in her litter box, takes it to the water bottle etc.. it sooooo funny and cute!
    I'm a new bunny owner, have to try this too.

My bunny likes to redecorate his cage,, do your bunny that too?

I'm a new bunny owner, have to try this too.

My bunny likes to redecorate his cage,, do your bunny that too? [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm a new bunny owner too, by redecorate do you mean trash the cage ?? Thats Festers special way of telling me its time to let me out to play !!!

Awwww Kari is a sweety
    i love this pic

Too cute lol

thankyou for sharing the pics

i would love another rabbit oneday, but have a major rabbit hunter *Clover*so it is not possible at the moment
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

sqwelch : What I mean is that he drags his bed to the other end of the cage, not that is too big.

What an adorable bunny!! Kari, you're such a cutie pie! I'm with Clover, that picture is precious! ALL of them are!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kari is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing the great pictures. The one where you are feeding her a treat with the ears out is great! My bun's ears do the same thing when I make her stand up. I purposely make her stand up for all her treats just so I can see the ears, it is so funny! Enjoy your new bun!

Koxka kari doesent redecorate her pen, but when she wants out to play, she lets me know, lol yesterday misty was starting fights so I took her down to my room to crate her, not imagin my suprise to see karis pen fully locked and kari sitting next to mistys crate! her pen is like 4 feet high!
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to: