Thread: Sophie

Blog Entries

Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Mew, you are such a pretty little girly-girl Boston Terrier. My KatMa read me your bio and mew-mew, I can hear how loved you are.

Thank goodness your *dog*Ma got you out of that puppy mill and took care of your knee problem. And once your other leg is repaired you'll be able to do what sweet doggies are meant to do: live a wonderful life with your mommie.

I also love de-stuffing my mousie & birdie toys! My PawPaw always buys me toys and right now I have a nice bouncy ball that has a red flashing light in it!

Mew, your fursons are my kind of people -- catching kitties with your help so they can be spayed. Your fursons loving hearts do a great service, making sure no kittens are born as strays!

Have a fabulous day & save some kitties today.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

CONGRATULATIONS SOPHIE!

Hey Cutie!

I'm so glad that your mom got you out of that puppymill and had you all fixed up! That's no place for a "soon to be super model"!
    Well, I hope today is a very special day for you, maybe you'll even get to go to grandmas house and play with the kitties or play a little ball

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dear Adorable Sophie,

Oh my gosh.....you are so cute!!!!!

Wow what a great personality, and looks to boot!!!

God Bless you during you surgrey, we will say a prayer for you.

PS ( Boston Terrriers are one of my favorites breeds. Big dogs in beautiful little packages).

Have a wonderful DAY!!!
    Brigitte

Sweet Sophie, you are a precious girl, and a fortunate one too! I'm so glad you got away from that puppy mill and found a family who loves you. I'm just so sorry about you having to go through surgery already in your young life, and facing it again. Just think how good you'll feel when you're all repaired, and you can live the life that every Boston Terrier loves, running, jumping, fetching, etc.

Hugs to you, our special Sophie, on being the Dog of the Day!!

Logan
    (and my little "brother", Mr. Darcy, also a Boston boy)

Good Morning Sophie my, what a pretty little girl you are, and you live in California just as we do, only we live way down south.
    I'm so glad your Mom got you out of that ole puppy mill and now you have a wonderful family who loves you so much. Tell your Mom I heard there is no such thing as a spoiled furbaby, I heard the term is supposed to be "Much Loved". lol.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Sophie Our Very Best Dog of the Day. Wishing you good luck for your new operation on your other leg.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Sweet!

Sophie, a California girl. Aren't you just the cutest pup to grace our screens today?

Your story makes me sad and happy. Sad because you have had to have surgery. Happy because you have been rescued and have a home where you are appreciated and will be well taken care of forever.

I sure hope that you get a brand new ball today in celebration of your status as our Model of the Day.

what a little cutie
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Sophie Sweet Sophie. You are just so cute!! Take care of that knee, and good luck with your surgery. We will be thinking about you and sending all good wishes for you.
    To a little "Cal-ee-fonya" girl.....
    my "Cal-ee-fonya" boys send their best
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi Sweet Sophie!!

We just loved your story Sophie. You are a very good and pretty girl. We can tell you love your life exactly like we do. We love your wonderful family for saving you and getting you the surgery you need. Keep giving those big wet surprise kisses. Thats how we show our family how much we love them too. Congratulations cutie girl. What a cute little DOTD!!!! Keep having fun and continue to love your life.

Love, Daisy and Delilah

Sweet Sophie!

Hi there darling Sophie!! Thanks so much for writing us! I loved reading your fabulous autobio!! We're all so happy to know that you're out of that horrible puppy prison, living the good life in beautiful California with your loving and devoted family! You're such a beautiful, smart, fun loving, doggie super model in the making, Sophie! It's no wonder they spoil you rotten! (I'll bet Grandma and Grandpa are real pushovers!!) We'll all be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, wishing you the speediest of recoveries following your surgeries, sweetheart! (That yellow blankie's gonna help lots!!) Maybe your Mom could check in to let us know how you're doing!! Congratulations to you fabuloous Sophie, our VERY special, MOST deserving Dog of the Day!! Sending you love and hugs and tons of those slurpy, wet kisses! (I'd send you a brand new ball, if I could!!) Love, Sandra, Cody and Star!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

12. Sophie!!! You are such a little darling! Boston Terriers are some of my favorite dogs! I think my pug Quincy thinks your a cutie too Well have fun being dog of the day!!!!!!!

Well hello pretty girl. Sophie sounds like a wonderful name for a super model to me!!

I love terriers of all kinds, so I was happy to see your pretty face as our very special DOTD!

Congratulations sweet pea! Mwah!!

You are such a cutie, CONGRATULATIONS!!

----<---<--<{(@

sophie

what a beautiful boston!! i have a beautiful grandpuppy named max who is about the same age and looks alot like sophie. just found out he has a bad knee and will have to have surgery soon. lucky it is just one knee, my daughter doesn't know what she will do with him for the six week recovery time!!! any ideas?? i was glad to hear that sophie recovered well. good luck on the other knee.