Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Samantha Wants a Boyfriend!

Samantha Wants a Boyfriend!

I don't know if you doggie folks do this or not, but now that I've successfully set up Sherman the cat with Tigger Lou, Samantha wants me to do the same for her. I keep telling her she's too young, but she says she is a big girl now and can handle a relationship! So without further ado...

Hi! My name is Samantha. I am 1 year old (I'll be 1 and a half next monf!). I don't know my fur parents but my furson thinks that I am a German Shepherd/Retriever mix. Here's my headshot:

I love to play. My mommy gets me lots and lots of toys and I spend the day making my granddaddy play with me. My favorite is Baby, seen here:

I am very happy that winter is coming again because I also love to play in the snow. See?

Here is my mommy's favorite pose of mine in the snows.

Aside from playin', I also love to eat. I eat anything - puppy food, rawhide bones, pig ears, and furson food too. My favorite furson food is... well, everything! Except olives. Blech.

Is there any boy doggie out there who wants to be my boyfriend? I would like it if you were close to my size because I wouldn't want to hurt you when I play with you. I'm 47 lbs. My mommy says I'm a "hoss" so if you're a "hoss" too and you like to play and think I'm pretty, write me back.

X0X0,
    Samantha Leigh

well I am smaller then you, but I am pretty tuff, and dont get hurt easy, I cant beat up my 40lbs sibling! so you dont need to worry about hurting me! I think you are VERY pretty and I would LOVE to be your boyfriend! I love to play, and I adore food! and I am VERY cute!

my mom says I am little romeo and I am very good at whooing the girls!

so how 'bout it?

~Ripley~
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Hehe, Simba would LOVE to be Samantha's boyfriend, EXCEPT--

His heart belongs to a cetain PT sweetie name Lolly.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Hi Samantha,
    I would be your boyfriend...but my sister Ginger would get very jealous, and then it might get ugly. She never lets me have any fun any more!
    I'm the handsome long-haired fellow and my sister is the other one.
    Tyr
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tyr -

You have some similarities with my sister, Izzy! See? Here she is when we were babies:

I'm sorry your sister doesn't let you have no more fun... but maybe the three of us can be buddies.

Samantha

I wish I had a candidate for you!!
    Kito is too much of a snob--he will only look at other shibas.
    And Riley is too young--only 9 months--maybe in a few months they can "date"

Not to steal your thread, but Abbey has been looking for a boyfriend as well, and Jada has her eyes on a certain "older gentleman" in Ohio
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Ripley would still like to you samanthas boyfriend....
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Originally posted by lovemyshiba
    and Jada has her eyes on a certain "older gentleman" in Ohio
    I think all the ladies have their eyes on him!! Even the human kind!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

If you like the BIG strong type i might be your mutt, i'm 1 year old, 130 lbs and still growing. Who could resist my big brown eyes? Thunder

I'm sorry your sister doesn't let you have no more fun... but maybe the three of us can be buddies.

Yeah she can be a real pain-when we go to the doggie park-she barks and nips at everyone I try to play with!

Yes your friend and I do look similar-I will have Momma bring my baby pictures tomorrow - Momma says I was a real cutie!
    Tyr

Originally posted by cali
    well I am smaller then you, but I am pretty tuff, and dont get hurt easy, I cant beat up my 40lbs sibling! so you dont need to worry about hurting me! I think you are VERY pretty and I would LOVE to be your boyfriend! I love to play, and I adore food! and I am VERY cute!
    ~Ripley~
    WOW! Millie's eyes 'bout popped out of her head when she saw you Ripley!

If you're still available, Millie would love to get to know you a little better! She says that you could share a snack and wrestle a bit together, then snuggle up on the couch for a nap!

Too bad i don't have a male doggie for Sam.
    But, I do have a pretty little golden girl looking for that "special someone". Any takers?

Originally posted by lovemyshiba
    Jada has her eyes on a certain "older gentleman" in Ohio
    Originally posted by kfamr
    I think all the ladies have their eyes on him!! Even the human kind!
    I don't know who you two could possibly be thinking about
    Angus says he's flattered girls

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    Too bad i don't have a male doggie for Sam.
    But, I do have a pretty little golden girl looking for that "special someone". Any takers?
    Doesn't Molly have a boyfriend? I'm not sure, but I know that Chubby's eyes have been on some special golden.

Goodluck with the search Samantha, i am sorry but the only male around here would probably be the same size as your heard, unless you like smaller men.

Name: Theodore
    Breed: Chihuahua
    Hobbies: Playing with my GirlFr...uh i mean sister, playing with my BIG sister clover *i can handle all ladies* and going to Flyball, obedience classes oh and eating.

and not to steal samanthas request but is there any handsome fellows out there that would like to date Clover
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*