Thread: Paddington Bear

Paddington Bear

Good morning, beautiful Paddington Bear!!! May I call you Bear? What a sweetie you are, you are darling! Congratulations sweetie, on being our Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

CONGRATULATIONS PADDINGTON!

Oh my sweetie, just look at you....your amazing :d
    What a beautiful dog you are! I think my Huney is a little smitten with you stunning good looks
    Wow, it sounds like you have quite a few playmates there! Maybe your mom will take you to the beach today to play with them!
    I hope you enjoy your special day Paddington!!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Paddington Bear, you are simply beautiful!!!! I love your color (of course, I do since I have four "gold" dogs), and I love your personality too! Isn't it terrific that you have so many friends to play with? I know you must enjoy your life, totally, and you obviously bring much joy to your family!!

Congratulations, Paddington Bear, on being the Dog of the Day!!

Martha Stewart, a Chow Chow lover, would adore you!!!

Paddington, you remind me of a majestic lion, king of the savanna....you must be king of the beach! Have fun today!

Precious!

Blog Entries

Paddington Bear

Mew, Mew Paddington Bear -- you are sooooooooooo cute! Big Bear, Theodore & the fursons are lucky you have joined the San Diego Palace.

You must surely be the Baron de Beach at the doggie beach. Are best friends Archie, Snickers, and Honey other beachcombers? What lucky dogs you are! Living in San Diego where the weather is so fantastic, offering a temperate climate but also snow so close by for you to play in. How great is that? My KatMa loves San Diego.

Toenailes trimmed??? Let me outta here! MeeRrrow! I hate that too and resist so much that my KatMa brings me to my Vet for manicures. Shows how cooperative I am when it comes to clipping my nails...

Have a great day today with Big Bear, Theodore, best friends Archie, Snickers, and Honey and your fursons. A nice beach party celebratrion would a be fab way to celebrate..

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Paddington Bear

Just BEAUTIFUL
    tek

Good Morning Paddington Bear, my what a handsome boy you are, sort of like a lion. We are also from San Diego, know dog beach quite well and we love going up to Idyllwild to play in the snow, lol. Goodness it sounds like you have lots of friends to play with at Dog Beach, we have two Schnauzers who are cranky so they don't get to go there, besides they would run down to Mexico if they had the chance being off leash. lol. I'm so glad you get to enjoy the beach with your friends. Congratulations dear, sweet, friendly Paddington Bear, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Paddington Bear

Paddington...what can I say? You are beautiful!!!
    We don't see too many Chows here with full coat, People are always clipping them down. I forget how beautiful you guys are with that long bushy mane.
    Obviously your mom is a dedicated lady cause your coat looks gorgeous!!
    Congrats on bein "dog of the day"!

Hello, Paddington, from a fellow San Diegan. Congratulations on being DOTD today. You are a beautiful and sweet pup! Oreo also loves to swim at dog beach, so maybe we will see you there some day. Isn't it nice to play in the sun and sand?

Congratulations, dear Paddington. Have a very special day!
    Oreo and Molly

Good Morning, precious Paddington! You're just a big honey of a bear, aren't you sweetheart?? Thank you so much for taking the time to write us today!! What a merry crew of doggie pals you've got there!! Mr. Personalitly, that's Paddington Bear! I'll bet you and the furry gang have the best time playing on the beach! Sun, sand and surf...What a life! It was a pleasure to meet you, Bear. Your family must be so proud of their very special boy, and rightfully so!! Congratulations to you precious, handsome, life loving Paddington, Dog of the Day!! I hope you and your family and all of your fur friends have a blast celebrating your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, dear Bear! When I saw you - I couldnæt say anything, because there are no wor-ds to say, how cool you´re And the name is right for you!!!! Soo cute chowwy

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

13. Hello "bear"! You are one of the most stunning chow chows i have ever seen! and i luv your hair style, very fancy! Congrats on being doggy of the day!

Sorry I'm late Paddy-Cakes! I didn't get to log on yesterday so I missed you!! That was certainly my loss.

I agree with a previous post that you have to be the most beautiful Chow I have ever seen and I just love your "crimped" hair do.

I hope you had the most fun day ever as our stunningly beautiful DOTD!

Hugs and kisses!!!