Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the age of your oldest cat?

We adopted Hana from the shelter two years ago. She's been to 3 different vets and we've gotten 3 different estimates for her age. One said 5-7 , another 7-9 and another 10-15. I'm leaning more towards the later, because she showed me actual physical traits that back up her estimate (spots in her irises, beginning of kidney disease, arthitis (sp?)).

My first cat still lives with my mother and she's roughly 16 at this point (we know what year she was born, but that's about it). She's still doing very well, beating up on her companion nearly everyday.

Just thought I would say it so CHEERS me to read of all these kitties living to ripe old ages, hopefully I have many wonderful years with my Ash and my young Lexie, which I will treasure.

A lovely warm, touching thread I feel.

Thankyou JAZZCAT for starting it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Our kitties are still pretty young. Opie is about 5 yrs old and Kc is I think a year and a half. She might be older. The people we got her from weren't positive about her age. The oldest cat we've had though would be our cat Mamma Kitty. She lived to be 19 1/2 years old.
    The Loves Of My Life:

~*Chelsea*~

Felicia, my oldest cat is 14.
    Beau is 11.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Neko is 6
    Cookie is 5
    Pumpkin is 4
    and Tama is 3
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Beans is 3,

The Beddy Bear (Jade) is 2½,

Bownie the Bat is 1½

and Boomer is 7 mths. old

Storm will be 8 years old in Jan. 2004
    Sunny turned 3 in August
    Sky is 1
    Cirrus is 1
    They're all still quite frisky and playful too.
    I sure hope that they'll be around for a long time and remain healthy and happy too. I lost my RB Pepper when he was almost 6 years old and I feel that this was just too young. I wasn't prepared for it.

Princess has to be about 12 , andMicheal the orange Face about the same. The eldest was Smokey 23 , and Orange Blossom 21.So Princess and Michael are still Babies!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Fluffy found us 14 years ago, and at the time the Vet guessed he was 1 - 2 years old, he is still pretty agile for his age.

Lucky just turned 6 in April, and Yoshi just turned 3 in August.
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

My elderly statesman, Tex, turned 12 in May. He is the oldest by 5 years, I imagine.

Shadow and Whisper are 5
    and Callie will be 4 in February.

Peppurr is 2
    Zeus is 6 months
    Majesty is anywhere from 5-7

Kayro is 17 now.... He's getting soo old

Patty is our oldest. She has been with us just a little more than 19 years. We were not really sure of her age when she adopted us.

Butterscotch is oldest at 5 yrs old (he might be yr older according to neighbors where we use to live at apt complex). We go by what vet said at that time back in 1999.

Thumper follows at 4 yrs old now (according to her records at PetSmart she was 2 yrs old when we adopted her)

Skinny brings up rear at 1 yr old (educated guess by vet)
    Last edited by Craftlady; 10-08-2003 at 07:42 PM.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor