Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet??

Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet??

I HAVE!! I love getting it started early...so i can get it done sooner. It also helps to buy a few things each month before Christmas, so you arent spending a ton of money in one month alone. My husband's birthday is in December too...so i have to buy extra for him. Anyway, i love shopping, and it is much more stress free, if you start early, and if you get it done sooner, you can enjoy the holiday without the stress, of how much you still need to buy...

Anyone else start yet? Or am I the only nut?

Robyn

I attend ceramic classes during the year and I make several things for gifts. As well, I take holidays in October and November and get my gifts all bought, wrapped and sent by end of November.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

You started already?!
    Hehe. My mom usually starts it 2 weeks before Christmas. I start it, the first week of December.

Ugh. I don't even want to think about it... This is going to be a crappy Christmas. I don't have much money because of the wedding at all.

Yep, I've started and I'm about 1/3 of the way done with ideas for just about everyone else. I hate crowds and the only way for me to really avoid them is to do the shopping early or online.

I have purchased one gift. And it is for my mom, the easiest one to shop for! I could buy gifts for her every day as she is easy to please and has the same interests as me! I buy her things that I know I would enjoy myself!!!!!

Robyn, I wish I were more like you. As many as I have to buy for, I should start earlier!!!!

Logan

Does thinking about it count??

My brother and sister can be difficult to buy for, so I am already trying to think of what I can get them, and I have a gift for my parents in mind as well.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

No, haven't started yet. I LOVE Christmas shopping though That's because I love Christmas, everything's so beautiful and everyone's happy. (But I have a feeling that this Christmas will be worst than the last)
    Still, I can't wait until Christmas. I think I'm going to start shopping in December, or if I find good gifts now. If I start now with the shopping, I'm just going to keep on thinking about Christmas every single day until it gets here
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Nope not this year, sometimes I buy things during the year, if it is on sale and put it away, but so far nothing.

I find it difficult to buy for some members of the family because I have a limited budget, and they seem to have everything they could wish for already, and this year it will be a lean xmas I think, we have had so many extra expenses.

My family's birthdays start in October, Novemeber and we have three in December, so its a rather expensive time for us.

To be honest, I feel somewhat depressed each xmas, and that is not how it should be, so much pressure financially burdened on us.

Right now I just don't care about xmas, sorry folks, just the way I feel.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I have! Got my mom all taken care of. And my brother and sister in law in Maryland(made them a knittied/crocheted blanketl. Just learning to knit so did that on the inside and crocehted the edges. I like starting early because I can spend more on everyone than if having to do it all at once.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Yep, and I'm almost done!

~Kat

I've thought about Christmas cards, and how to wriggle out of hosting Christmas lunch this year (I just don't have enough dining chairs, what a shame! ) but nothing else as yet.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

I have bought "some" presents ............ and thought about the rest.

Cheshirekatt - you make me sick !!!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

All my friends are done, now to the hard part, the husband and the family....
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

All done just have to knit 4 sweaters for teddy bears. It helped that I got 40% off every thing at work this year due to the fires.