Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooke

Brooke

What a beautiful girl you are! I can see the love and intelligence in your eyes. How lucky for your mom and dad to have you to love and spoil for many years to come! Congrats on being DOTD!

Such a beautiful Lab! I am so glad that you were in hiding, waiting for the perfect people to come along to give you your forever home. You sound like you're a real sweetheart of a dog. Hope you get lots of extra lovin' today on your special day.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Brooke is beautiful! She has that look in her eyes that say "I'm special - I'm loved!" She looks like my rottie that I had to put down a few months ago - she is awesome!

Good Morning dear Brooke! How pretty you look all decked out in your pink kerchief, posing in front of the garden! What a beautiful Labbie girl you are! My Lab Star was the smallest and shyest of her litter too! Though I must say, she's since outgrown her shyness! You're everything that makes Labs so beloved as a family friend Brooke...Gentle, loving, smart and playful! Oh, and tolerant! Seems all little kids love to pull on those long, soft, Labbie ears! What love and happiness you bring to your family, Brooke! They're blessed to have such a fabulous furry best friend to treasure forever! Congratulations to our most beautiful and deserving Dog of the Day, Brooke!! Have a very happy Labbie day of celebration, precious girl! Me and my Labbie Star send you lots of love and Labbie butt wiggles on your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATULATIONS BROOKE

What a beautiful black labbie girl you are
    Sounds like your family picked the best pup for them, who could want more from a dog?!
    I think you are truly loved by your family Brooke!
    I hope you enjoy your special day & get lots of special treats & extra lovin' today girl!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a pretty girl you are Miss Brooke. You look like the kind of baby I'd like to snuggle up with and take a nap!

I hope you have a most special day!!

Lovely!

Good Morning Brooke, my what a beautiful girl you are inside and outside. I love that photo of you looking so regal. It sounds like you are wonderful with children and love to play with them. Congratulations dear, sweet Brooke, Our Very Best Dog Of The Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Very beautiful girl!!! Brooke, you have the sweetest face! Congratulations on being DOTD. Have a great day.
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Brooke -- you are beatutiful! Who on earth could say no to those "sweet eyes"? Your lovely black coat is stunning. Congrats to Brooke (what a cute name!) Our Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Blog Entries

Brooke

Mew! Did anyone notice that DOTD, COTD & POTD are all sweet girly-girls?

What a clever little puppy you were, waiting for the fursons to spot you and then pulling on their heartstrings. Yep! It works many a time since fursons respond very well to little baby animals who "need" loving. Best to let the fursons believe they adopt us but we know who adopts whom!

Looking at your picture one notices the intelligence in your beautiful, soft brown eyes. Labs are such wonderful doggies, so loving, gentle and special. Have a great day today celebrating with the fursons. Pets are so special and to be honoured as DOTD is awesome. Enjoy!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Brooke, you are the epitomy of Lab Lovliness!!!! I oooh and ahhh over most Dogs of the Day, but I was most exuberant upon seeing your lovely face a few minutes ago!!!! Congratulations to one of the most special Labbie girls!!!!!

Oh my, I know all about wonderful black labs. You are very intelligent and loyal and a great deal of fun to have around.

Brooke, you are one in a million. Enjoy all of the extra special attention you receive today. You deserve it.

thanks for all of the compliments for brooke :)

Thanks for all the compliments of Brooke! I sent in her picture/info on October 15 of last year.. I didn't think it would ever get up there This is a more recent picture of her if you're interested!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a beautiful baby you have in Brooke. Her updated photo is soooooo adorable. I just want to cradle that head in my hands and give her a big smooch on the snout! Congratulations to Brooke and her family. Hope you had a most special day!!!!