Thread: Your cats/kittens favorite movie/t.v show?

Your cats/kittens favorite movie/t.v show?

Does your cat or kitten have a favorite television show or a favorite movie?
    Smokey and Stormy don't watch that much television but Mittens loves to watch The Aristocats. She just loves that movie. It was on t.v. one day, so i put it on, and Mittens sat at the edge of my bed watching it and wondering why the objects in the movie didn't come out of the big boxed thing (the t.v.). Mittens is obsessed with the television. If there is a movie on or a cartoon most likely she will sit and watch it. lol.

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

Sunny loves just about anything on Animal Planet and loves it when things are moving. Sky loves to watch just about everything. Cirrus doesn't watch t.v. and Storm will occassionaly watch t.v.

Corkscrew has never shown much interest in tv, but if something is moving fast across the screen Tibby will try to play with it.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

The only time Bastet has ever shown an interest in television is with:

The Aristocats

Walking with Dinosaurs

Nothing else attracts her to it.
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Both Inka and Maya love to see ball games. So, whenever tennis or soccer is on, you can find them on first row!

Our Inka !

Cody loves The Planet's Funniest Animals on Animal Planet.

Our cats love to watch birds on tv and the picture is our Abyssinian Costello watching 101 Dalmatians:

More at http://www.abycat.com

Originally posted by lut
    Both Inka and Maya love to see ball games. So, whenever tennis or soccer is on, you can find them on first row!

Our Inka !
    My cat Catfish started to watch football and then left. I am sure he going to watch it again.
    Alexander and his cat Oreo, Inkspot, Oliver, and Catfish. . Cats own you and you own your dogs.

Checkers doesn't usually stop and watch tv, it's too inactive for the hyper boy. However once we set up a projector in our living room and watched a dvd on the living room wall; he was all over the wall, leaping at the funny pictures that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

He was especially excited after the movie when we moved the computer's mouspointer around; We couldn't resist setting it to the little mouse-and-cheese pointer style

a favorite show is...

a local outdoors show called "Ron Schera's Minnesota Bound". the open has some bird calls in and when patter hears that she's all over it. Pitter on the other hand can't be bothered with the tv. she's way too sophisticated for that. she'd rather watch the chimpmunk and birds out the living room window.
    my cats believe they should be addressed as Goddess and Empress, not merely Pitter and Patter.

watching tv or movies

Billy(lost him in 2001) loved to watch 101 Dalmations and was particularly alert and attentive to the t.v. anytime anything about horses came on.

Recently my new cat, Elbie, got very interested in the kitties on my screen savor. Then after he got no response he sort of ignored them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.

Originally posted by lut

Our Inka !

Bonnie also likes snooker aswell as soccer !!!

Toby doesn't pay attention to TV or computer, but Kate loves anything with a moving ball. She's hilarious when I try to play pinball on my computer. She makes it impossible for me to win, though. She gets so excited, she stands on my keyboard and bats at the screen.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!