Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lip Fold Pyoderma?

Just checking in on Killi and I see Aunt Sandra beat me to it. LOL
    Glad he is doing well and getting to play outside in the snow. Keep it up Killi, we're pulling for ya. Give your Mom a hug for being such a good MoM.
    Daisy, Perry and me.

Star says...Go get em KilliMan!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Star, Cody, Daisy, Perry, et al........and Graham (unless you prefer swimming!) come on over!!!!!!! Let's go play inna snow!!!!

Last edited by Sudilar; 01-21-2002 at 03:20 PM.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

OK, I'm blonde. Why won't my picture come up?
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Originally posted by Sudilar
    Star, Cody, Daisy, Perry...and Graham (unless you prefer swimming!) come on over!!!!!!! Let's go play inna snow!!!!

HAY Killi n Shi! I kan see you gots sno too, dats KOOL!!!! I do like ta swim but all da water is hard n slippery! Kant go swimmin in water dat is not reely water

I would LOVE ta play with you too pups! I think you guyz r sooper kool! And Shiloh, your purty.

Your frend Graham.

Hi Killie old friend,
    This is Carina. My mom didn't look at this post for a long time. She doesn't want to look early at messages about pups being sick because they make her cry . She thinks that if some time goes by the news will be good. And that is the case with you Now you are doing much better and we are soooo happy for you.
    Thank you for your invitation to come play with you but I really hate snow and we had a lot of it lately Have fun and stay well.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Hi Killi and Sweet Shi!! Mom says the WEbBershots is acting kinda fussy lately and maybe they won't let us post our pics here anymore. That's why we're all gettiin the red x's!! But, we pasted yer pic. address in address bar and saw you guyz lookin sooooo koooooo!! Killi, Shi, you two are even purrtier eber time I see yer pics. Looks like you like the snowy stuff too! And guess what??? Yesterday I cut my mouf onna snow and ice too!! Mom went !! No sweat!! I kept goin! Thanks for the invite to visit. Wouldn't that be the BEST!! Stay well, warm and toasty today and love on yer Mom!!
    Love, Star***SHiNe*** and Cody Girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Grapefruit Seed Extract

Has anyone ever tried Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) for pyoderma? My male cocker has it in his lip folds. And I was told by another cocker owner to clean it daily with a cotton ball soaked in peroxide. However after googling the condition, it appears that he will also need an antibiotic. I'm totally okay with doing that, but I would like to see if there is anything else that might work first. My cocker is prone to having yeast issues and I'm worried that an antibiotic is going to set of a chain of other problems. GSE cures staph and parasites, so I thought it might also work on the pyoderma. I just was wondering if anyone here has ever used GSE on their dog before.