Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I spent half of my night in the Emergency room..

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUMB. JUST KIDDING! I'm sorry to hear about your poor foot. Get well soon!

We all do dumb things every now and then, and I chuckled when I read your post, because I SWEAR I have done the same thing! Twice actually, we no injuries thank God. I was such a mood to have snow, but of course we don't get any, so I decided I would sled on the stairs. This was about 4 or 5 years ago, and like you, I was old enough to know better, and I DID........I was just fooling around. I got in the basket, slid over to the stairs, and ZOOMED down. It was fun but it flipped over on the last step and I fell on my head. It was on carpet, so it didn't hurt but I decided to stop. Then, several weeks later, I did it again! This time, I hung my feet out and used them as *breaks* when I got to the end. It worked, but yes its a stupid thing to do and I would never do it again. Looks like you learned a lesson for me.

LOL liana!! REALLY IT DOES!! LOL pcb! i actually wasnt gonna go down.. i was gonna get into the little basket and show my brother not to do it and pretend that i hurt myself.. then he pushed me! and then i really did hurt myself!!

That's hilarious! I remember doing that when I was a kid, except we went down in cardboard boxes instead of laundry baskets. Luckily none of us got hurt. I hope your foot feels better soon!

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!