Thread: Cody

Blog Entries

Cody

You are such a handsome boy, Cody. What intelligent eyes and what a lovely smile you have. My KatMa loves your long legs; we figure you will be a very strong grown-up doggie.

Extra special boy for sure as all rescued pets are the ones who really capture my KatMa's heart! I'm a rescued kitty cat who was abused, just as you were. My KatMa would like a law that bans abusers from every getting a pet (she is being nice here); what she'd really love is for abusers to have done to them what they have done to us. I can't disagree with her logic, Mew, Mew!

When you are all grown up, Mee-oW, I hope you're nicer to Skippy, the kitty. You won't capture Skippy's heart that way!

Have a great life, Cody. You are one special pet of the day. Lots of doggie PTers will be sending you mail, so get your fursons comfy in front of the computer screen and listen to them read your fan mail

Last edited by sasha the cat; 10-03-2003 at 07:43 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Congrats on being chosen "Dog of the Day" Cody! Enjoy your happy new family and forget about all that bad stuff!

Beautiful!

What a deserving boy to be our DOTD!! You look so handsome in your red bandanna, smiling all pretty.

Enjoy your new life and love your mom & dad as much as they love you, sweet boy.

Happy Day!!!

CONGRATULATIONS CODY!

I'm sorry to hear you had to take such bad abuse when you were young, but put all that behind you (sounds like you already have ) and have a truly wonderful life like you were meant to !!!

Oh, & did I forget to say....You are one handsome boy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Cody, you got off to a very bad start in life, by some very bad people but were truly blessed with your new family. The love and patience they gave you, gave you a new "leash" on life. What a great story. Bless you and your family and may you have a very long life in your new loving home with your beautiful, loving family, who truly love you. It takes a lot of hard work and a lot of patience to work with a dog that has been abused.......... my hats off to your dog-parents. FIVE STARS!!!
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

p.s. you truly are deserving of the title: DOG OF THE DAY And you ARE a very handsome boy!
    Extra treats today!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Just look at that big grin on your face Cody! Thank goodness just the perfect humans brought you home.

Enjoy every minute of every day sweet pup!

POOR BABY! So glad you are in a loving home... all animals deserve to be loved as they love, unconditionally. Im so glad you now have the chance to let the real doggy personality shine through! Congrats on your DOTD honor!

Hi there handsome, smiling Cody!! You've touched my heart in so many ways, sweet boy! I too have a "Cody!" And just like you, she was rescued from a very abusive home. It took her a while to put her fears behind her; to learn to enjoy life. But just as you have, with time and patience, she came to trust us humans once more and experience all of the great joys that life and a loving home have to offer! I'm overjoyed to learn that another very special, very deserving pup has been given a second chance at life! Wow, loads of walks and playtime, camping trips and fun time with a proud and adoring family...now THAT'S the life that all doggies are deserving of!! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, handsome, lovable Cody! Wear your title with pride precious boy, you're the Dog of the Day!! I wish for you a lifetme of health, love and happiness!! Enjoy your reign as "top dog, Cody!!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cody,

You've stolen my heart already sweetie. I love that super
    pic of you resting up for another round of play in the yard. I'm
    so happy to offer congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors today Cody as our DOG OF THE DAY. My wish for you
    is a long happy & healthy life filled with love.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a magnificent boy you are Cody! You look like you finally know love - how very wonderful. Congrats to Sweet Cody, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Congratulations handsome sweet Cody!

----<---<--<{(@