Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is your favourite perfume.........

what is your favourite perfume.........

Since we have been having a lot of threads on our favourite things, I wondered who wear's perfume and who doesn't and if so what do you like to wear.?

I am a musk girl myself, love white musk oil, almost anything with the musk fragrance, Jovan is one of my favourites.

I am not into expensive perfume, but only because I cannot afford it, I like to wear a musk body spray daily and perfume for special occassions.

I also love shisheido (sp), an oldie but a goodie.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I love the new Celine Dion line of perfume.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I'm more into body sprays. I love Calgon.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Clinique's HAPPY is my allllll time favorite.

Calgon for me too! I like Hawaiin Ginger.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I HATE perfume, especially when someone marinates in it, and you are trapped near them in a store or a restaurant. It literally makes me feel ill.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I love Cool Water for Women, Victoria's Secret Divine and Halo, and Bath and Body Work's Gardenia Lily.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

I usually forget to put on perfume. But I like Contradiction by CK and Happy by Clinique.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Chanel No. 5 and Dolce Vita (a weird scent that only smells good on a few people)

I hate perfume too. I never wear it. That being said I do like to smell cologne on guys LOL As long as they haven't bathed in it that is.

I *hate* perfume. It just makes me all dizzy and feeling sick with the smell. I can't stand it. *Some* light perfumes smell nice, but I still never use them. Why make myself dizzy when I don't need to?

I am just as addicted to perfumes and body sprays. I prefer the liter ones that will last b/c of where I work. Don't want anyone to go into seizures or anything b/c of my smell.
    I LOVE Bath and Body Works Sheer Freesia, Coconut Lime Verbena.
    I live the new Jovan Fresh White Musk also.
    oh BTW
    My favorite thing to do is to go to Sam's club and buy it in the gallon containers and take a bath in it!!! b/c while I agree that some perfumes are aggressive to the nose etc and I myself don't like to be stuck near people that wear strong scents I would rather catch a whiff of perfume than a big ol nosefull of poop/BO/or bad breath! And I smell them everyday at work. I have a mixture of both worlds the good and the bad. I sometimes have patients perfume's so strong it makes my nose water, and other times the patient's scent themselves made my eyes run!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

There's one that's getting harder and harder to find, and that's "Champagne" by Yves St. Laurent - I LOVE it as an evening scent (a little too "sexy" for daytime). I like Chanel No. 19, Chanel "Allure", and one they probably don't even make any more, "Je Reviens" by Worth of Paris. I don't wear makeup or jewelry, but I am a perfume freak - my one concession to girliness! I am also an absolute sucker for cologne on men - turns me into a love slave (LOL).
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Oh my god, ACGAS, your "quotes" are fantastic!!!

I've never really thought different perfumes smelled all that different....and you'd never, ever, catch me spending $60+ on a tiny little bottle of perfume.

I do enjoy body sprays, however, though I usually forget to wear them. I have one that's "Vanilla Pear" and I love the smell of it.

Staci, I do hope you enjoy your "perfume baths" maybe I'll have to try that sometime just to make people "sick, dizzy, or ill."