Thread: Tasha

Tasha

Tasha, you remind me so much of my dear departed kitty Iris -- enjoy your special day!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tasha you are just beautiful!. You are a very fortunate kitty to have found a new human who loves you so much after your former human had to give you up. It sounds like you have landed in a much better home anyway, AND you got to meet one of those delightful little creatures known as dogs! I am so glad you two have become fast friends! Congratulations beautiful Tasha on being chosen as our very special Cat of the Day!

Terrific Tasha, there are hardly words to describe hoe gorgeous you are, Such a delicate blend of colors and a Happy Face! Best wishes from all of us at the Lost Cats Hotel!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tasha
    What a lovely girl you are! I am quite taken with your coloring. I'm so glad you made friends with the dog of the house. Now you have a pal to play with. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Tasha, your colouring makes me want to snuggle in your fur! You hit the forever home lotto when you were adopted by Sophie's mommy! I can tell she loves you and Sophie to pieces, as it should be. Hey, no more hiding in the hostas for attack reasons, you NAWTEEKAT! Enjoy your day as our very best COTD!

Good Afternoon, Miss Tasha! I agree with my Pet Talk friends...you are simply gorgeous! I had to take a double, triple take on your photo...your eyes of gold are a perfect match to your long and luxurious mane! I'm sorry your former people were unable to keep you as their own.; their loss!! But, I don't think you could be any more loved or cherished than you are by your family! And cudos to you for being such a gentle and loving companion to your canine sis' Sophie! It takes a very special kitty to put up with the antics of our doggie pals...I know! You're just one precious, beautiful, bundle of furry love, dear Tasha!! It's our pleasure to honor you this Monday as our very deserving Cat of the Day!! I hope you're having a happy day of celebration, hopping through the hosta, chasing those chippys and napping in the birdbath! Love, kisses and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a pretty cat. And didn't she get lucky to find just the right home. Good luck.

Look at that sweeeet expression on your face, sweet Tasha! How could anyone ever get mad at that face? You are one beautiful kitty girl and we salute you today!! Congrats!

Tasha, you are so beautiful. I'm glad that you became fast friends with your new companion and that you are enjoying your new home.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What a rare and lovely girl!

Your beautiful face - such unusual markings - Tasha, you are a very special girl! So glad you adapted to sharing life with your dog friend, Sophie! Be happy, pretty girl - it is such a pleasure to meet your magnificent furrself! Purrrrr....

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Hi Tasha!
    You are a fluffy pretty girl Congratulations on being our COTD!

You are Beautiful!

Tasha,

You are a beautiful kitty. I think the two of us would look good together. What do you think?

You are a very pretty kitty, Tasha, with your soft fur and big gold eyes. I'm glad you are in a home with humans and a doggie friend who all love you so much. Long and happy life to you sweet Tasha.

Blog Entries

Tasha

You are a spectacular beauty! Hope you enjoyed your special day. My KatMa is in love with you.

We are very late, mew, in looking at our beloved Cat, Dog, and Pet of Day. But, meow, thank goodness we saw you, sweetyheart.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore