Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: have we had a favourite dessert thread.......

have we had a favourite dessert thread.......

If not then this is the place for me, I don't know where to begin, being a sweet tooth unfortunately, there are so many I enjoy.

Pavlova

Baked Cheesecake

Baked Alaska

Chocolate Log

Ice Cream and more Ice Cream.

Apple Strudel

Apple Crumble, with custard and ice cream and whipped cream.

Trisamu dessert cake

Oh I could go on and on forever, so please take over and tell me your dessert delights. cheers.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake.

I just ate a slice of it.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

kayann glad to see you have time for dessert, just joshing with ya, but seriously mmh you are making me hungry................
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

What is Pavlova

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Well, if breakfast was at this time, i'd have time for it too.

-rx bandits

Pavlova is a traditional Kiwi dessert, marshmallowy inside with a crisp outer meringue type shell outside, covered in whipped cream and decorated with fruit, of your choice , kiwi fruit is often used.

We have it a xmas time, and special occassions, and its always at the dessert bar in most buffet restaurants in NZ.

You must have missed my recipe on the recipe thread a while back.

Does it tempt your taste-buds, its low in fat, high in sugar, and of course when you add the cream its both high in fat and sugar. sob sob!!!!!

P.S It is made up of egg whites and sugar, and cooked in the oven, then cooled and decorated.
    Furangels only lent.

Cheesecake?! -drools- I want some!!! -drools more-

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

slleipnir stop drooling, you are making so much of a mess on this thread, put your bib on, just kiddin , ooh what i would do for some baked cheesecake right now,
    Furangels only lent.

Enough is ENOUGH, I'm off to the the freezer and making myself a hokey pokey ice cream.
    Furangels only lent.

I *HATE* regluar cheesecake. The only kind I like is when my mom makes her baked chocolatechip, raspberry, or caramel pecan.

-rx bandits

I don't mind a very small amount of regular cheesecake, they sell these mouthfuls at our local cafe, raspberry cheescake covered in chocolate, expensive as like $1.20 and its only one mouthful, small one too, but very decadent.

Yep baked cheesecake is the BEST I AGREE.
    Furangels only lent.

Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce

Any kind of chocolate cake, warm, with ice cream

Pavlova

Baked cheesecake

I once had a raspberry souffle with chocolate sauce that was to die for

Banana fritters with ice cream

Lemon tart

Hedgehogs

I love desserts If I'm out for dinner, I always look at the dessert menu first
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

-puts dish under mouth to collect drool- I like strawberry cheesecake..I think I'll eat almost any kind of creesecake

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I have a big sweet tooth and love almost any kind of dessert. Some of my favorites are:

pecan pie
    cheesecake
    carrot cake
    pistachio ice cream
    rice pudding
    oatmeal raisin cookies
    chocolate chip cookies
    anything with custard in it
    almost any kind of chocolate

Mmm.......CHEESECAKE! Love that stuff!

Has anyone ever had Snickers Cake??? *drools* They sell it at Maceys, Albertsons, etc........it's the BEST!!