Thread: Cute Riley

Cute Riley

How I understand IŽll be firts

Congrats, dear Riley, youŽre pet of the day!!!!!!!!!! I love horses, and you loook so cute Soooooooo nice horse

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Riley
    What a handsome fellow you are. I'm so sorry you were sick but thrilled that you are on the mend now. I enjoyed meeting you this morning and reading about you. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Pet of the Day today.

Blog Entries

Riley

Riley, mew -- you are magnificant! What a wonderful POTD you are. Ontario, Canada is right next door to me. I wish you would trot right on to Montreal and visit us at my Palace. I'd just love to sit on your back and purr into your ears while we trot around my neighbourhood!

In you bio my KatMa read to me how clever you are, how loved and what a special pet you are to Nastasia and her friend. Aren't our humans just soooooooooo funny: they really believe the "own" us; we know better. No one can ever own a pet. We and they are best friends, soul mates, and special beings in a precious relationship across species. My KatMa thinks it is the most wonderful gift that humans and animals can bond this way.

Have a fantastic celebration with your human friends beautiful, amazing Riley.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Blog Entries

Pet of the Day

Tucker and Hannah's *dog*Ma, ~~Rachel~~ wrote in PT, Dog of the Day:

"I kind of think that there must be a big old computer at the Rainbow Bridge where the furry ones gather periodically to check out this website to see if any of their people have been posting. I sense there was quite a commotion this morning when my Bailey (she's such a smartee pup) announced...*Hey, Shina, Guess who is Dog of the Day?*"

What pretty picture Rachel painted! My KatMa shut her eyes and all of her darlings at RB appeared, looking at the computer screen.

Mew, my KatMa thinks it would be awesome if wwww.petoftheday.com created a "TRIBUTE of the day" for beloved, departed pets.

Today is Rosh Hashanna. Mew, me-eow, Happy New Year to those at PT who observe this day, like my purrents. Wishes for health, happiness and prosperity from our Palace to yours...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Beautiful Riley!!!

What a sweet and smart, loving and gentle horse you are!! Your gorgeous coat is so shiny, your mane so lush and I love that precious expression on your face! What joy and happiness your bring to so many, Riley, especially the adoring young person who nominated you for POTD and your dear friend Nastasia No doubt, their love and devotion has helped you to heal!! I'd love to see you shake hoove!! Now that's a real talent!! But your greatest talent of all, sweet Riley, is bringing so much happiness into this world!! I wish you a long, long lifetime filled with good health and happiness, sweet boy! We're so honored to crown you our very special Sunday Pet of the Day, "magical" Riley!! I hope your day of honor was a most happy one, filled with lots of love, carrots and sugar cubes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Such a sweet lovely boy. Look at his gentle eye

Leslie
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying