Thread: Books!!!!!

Books!!!!!

I love books..I know we've had this tread a few times BUT...we are always reading different books I found a really cool on that I started its called Ritual Of Proof...by Dara Joy..
    Its in a place where...women have all the power..the money..the land..the titles...and "men hope to one day become as equal as women" I found it to be a very interesting twist!
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...ow#reader-link

So what is everyone else reading??

I'm still trying to get through all the Jonathon Kellerman books Shais_mom gave me back in March Course I keep getting off track with those reading, dog mysteries as I come across them (Carol Lea Benjamin, Melissa Cleary, Leslie O'Kane, Virigina Lanier, Susan Conant, etc, etc)

Right now I am reading Bad Love by Jonathon Kellerman

I just started 'Tis, by Frank McCourt. It is the sequel to Angela's Ashes, for those who may have read that book, and chronicles his life after coming to America from Ireland. 'Tis has been out for ages but I am just now getting around to reading it.

I love books too
    I'm always reading 2 books at once though. But right now, I'm reading Anne of Green Gables, its the looong version
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Originally posted by Pam
    I just started 'Tis, by Frank McCourt. It is the sequel to Angela's Ashes, for those who may have read that book, and chronicles his life after coming to America from Ireland. 'Tis has been out for ages but I am just now getting around to reading it.

I loved that series! Right now, I am reading "Total Control", by David Baldacci. It is great!

I just started reading "The Dog Who Spoke with Gods" by Diane Jessup. It's a GREAT book so far. I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a good read.

I'm almost finished with "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury. I started it last Sunday and have hardly been able to put it down! It's so intriguing, incredibly written, definitely one of the best books I have ever read. I saw it preformed as a play about a year ago, but there is just so much more in the book. It's amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend reading it.

I guess I could say what it's about...
    Here's the teaser on the back of the book:
    "The system was simple. Everyone understood it. Books were for burning, along with the houses in which they were hidden.
    Guy Montag was a fireman whose job it was to start fires. And he enjoyed his job. He had been a fireman for ten years, and he had never questioned the pleasure of the midnight runs nor the joy of watching pages consumed by flames... never questioned anything until he met a seventeen-year-old girl who told him of a past when people were not afraid. Then Guy met a professor who told hom of a future in which people could think. And Guy Montag suddenly realized what he had to do..."

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr