Thread: awesome Aries

Blog Entries

awesome Aries

Me-eow Aries,

Thank goodness your third home turned out to be your forever home! You are sooooooo cute that my KatMa has fallen big time for you!

What a special pet you are: a cuddler who loves to play & with 10 rat buddies, I guess play time takes up a good part of the day. Lucky you 'cause you also have a nice dog who likes to curl up& cuddle with you.

You are super adorable and that sparkling personality makes you a winner!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Aries you are such a adorable littele boy and u look like you are smiling in the pic

HUGS

Les
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

Aries
    What a sweet face!!! I didn't know rats could smile and took a second look at your picture. That is for sure a big old smile I see. I bet you are so happy because you found the perfect forever home and loving family, right? Congratulations, sweetie one, on being our special Pet of the Day today! You make me smile too!

You ARE smiling Aries, aren't you?? And why not!! You've finally found that 1 in a million forever home where you will be forever loved and cherished! And it's not every rattie that has that many furfriends to pal around with, including your very own special doggie bud! Life doesn't get much better than that! You're one precious, sweet and gentle little rattie, Aries and we're so happy to bestow upon you the title, Pet of the Day!! Consider yourself covered with kisses cutie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Aries!
    Hey that is my sign! heehee. You look so handsome Aries, I have to agree you look like you are smiling Some people don't like rats and that is because they don't understand them. Rats are very nice pets (most of them) they are clean and clever! Congratulations Aries on being POTD!

Aries! You are just about the cutest mouse I have ever seen! I love your color and I did not know rats could smile! Good thing you found the right home.

Now, that's the kind of face I love to see, Aries!!!!! You are just precious, and I'm so glad you are loved and cared for as you so much deserve!!! Have a happy day, with lots of treats and love!!! Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!