Thread: gorgeous GRACIE

Blog Entries

gorgeous GRACIE

Mew, Gracie -- you are so beautiful that it must have taken you a nano-second to become head of the household, which is now your Palace!

What a sweet treasure of Canadian kitten you are! My KatMa already has fallen in love with you.

Your GrandPaw has the best medicine now, sweetyheart: he has you. Let us all focus on your GrandPaw's recovery so he can love you for many years. Gracie, your Purrson said you've changed the atmosphere at the Palace and that you are a little angel sent to them. That is 100% true because my KatMa believes:

Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh you beautiful and precious little girl! You are such a sweetheart to bring so much happiness to Dad and the others at home .... God Bless you and your family on this special day and everyday thereafter!

Hugs!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

God Bless You Little Gracie, you have brought tears to my eyes.
    What a precious little friend you are! I absolutely love the expression on your adorable little face!

Have a wonderful Day sweetie!
    Brigitte

Oh my God! A Stoney creek cat!And with the Lost Cats Hotel in Hamilton , very close! does your Guardian know that there are great Cat Toys in the Farmers Market in Jackson square! Its call two Friends and they are Catnip Pillows for $2. We are sorry to hear about your Grandpaw and hope that you can make him feel better! What a Hero Cat , Gracie COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are an angel and a nurse. Congratulations for your special day.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Gracie
    How adorable you are!!! Such an inportant job you have too; making your grampa smile!!! I have an aunt who has survived cancer twice. Her advice to anyone who has cancer is to eat lots of fruits and veggies and to laugh... often. I'm sure you give your grampa plenty to laugh and grin about. Congratulations, sweetpea, on being our special Cat of the Day today, too.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oh Gracie! What a beautiful little fur angel you are and a healing nurse too! I know from purrsonal experience that cats help us heal from cancer. My RB Goldie got me through my experience -- and she looked so darned cute in her little nursie hat (Edwina would approve!). Keep up the good work helping your grandpaw recover too. The best healing medicine: fruits, veggies and the healing love of a cat. It worked for me!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Gracie darling, what a beauty you are.

You have come to your family at such a difficult time, just when they need you the most and it sounds as if you have made a big difference to the household in the time you have been running it. You are doing such a good job of making sure everything in the house is ship-shape and keeping your family's spirits up. Bless you sweet Gracie.

Have a wonderful time as Cat of the Day you beautiful fur angel.

Gracie, what a darling you are to help your grandpaw through such trying times. Bless you sweet angel. You are so adorable.

Congratulations on being on COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Amazing Gracie!

Dear, beautiful Gracie. You are truly heaven sent...an earthly angel with wings of fur. Bless you precious one for bringing such love and joy into your home and giving such comfort to your Grandpa I too can attest to the amazing healing powers of furry love!!! You're more precious than words can describe Congratulations to our most deserving Cat of the Day, beautiful, amazing, angel Gracie! You and your Grandpa will be in my thoughts and prayers, sweetheart

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello beautiful Gracie. You sure are a gorgeous fluffy girl. I'm so glad that you're able to help make your grandpa feel better. Congrats on being COTD!!! I'm sure your family is very proud of you.

That is the prettiest picture of one seriously beautiful kitty girl. It's totally a fact that people with animals live longer and are depressed less - and absolutely help heal. How wonderful for your father and your family to have such an awesome little friend.

What a beautiful kitty you are Gracie! There is healing magic in those little paws. Best wishes to your grandpaw that the therapy will work and he is blessed with many more years. He's got to stick around to see you grow up to your full Himalayan beauty.