Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tailess .... 3 legged rescues!

Tailess .... 3 legged rescues!

I took in two sibling kittens night before last. Both were born without tails, and one was born without a front leg. At first I was afraid it was an abuse case, but there are no signs of scar tissue nor missing hair. The two brothers are as sweet as can be...real purr babies. I hope someone special will adopt them.... I have named the 3 legged boy Mercy.

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh, please let some special person find it in their heart to give these babies a forever home.
    Steffi and Lovable

some more special furbabies in the best of hands, they are adorable, I hope someone finds it in their hearts to adopt them soon.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Awwww they sure look like sweethearts. I also hope that you'll be able to find the right caring person to give them a loving forever home.

Oh they are precious. I will be praying these two find a great forever home really soon.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Boys, you are in good hoands now. God speed in finding their new homes.

Ya know what Kim??? Mercy has no idea he is a special needs kitty. Cats that are born without a limb, etc. live very active, healthy lives. If you lived closer, I'd adopt him!!! How far is Michigan from Tennessee anyway??? Please let us know how you make out finding him a home.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh they are precious!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

When my husband and I are in a position again where we can adopt more cats, these are exactly the kitties we will be on the lookout for. Everyone wants perfect cats and these cats are!

Kim you are an angel!

Originally posted by moosmom
    If you lived closer, I'd adopt him!!! How far is Michigan from Tennessee anyway???
    Not too far at all, Donna. Especially considering the fact that I would help in the transport. I've got no problem making a run down to Tennessee or Southern Indiana if Kim would meet me part way......

I just wish I could bring Mercy and his brother home myself.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

OH they are precious. Good luck in finding a home for them.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Tubby & Peanut's Mom,

If you're up to it, so am I!! He's just precious!!! I'm sure he'd fit right in with my crowd. Let me know what you think.

Kim?? Are you up for the transport??? Send me a PM and let me know.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What special little kitties. Sure wish I lived closer because I'd be willing to assist in transport. Hope all goes well.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by moosmom
    Tubby & Peanut's Mom,

If you're up to it, so am I!! He's just precious!!! I'm sure he'd fit right in with my crowd. Let me know what you think.
    I am most certainly up for it, it would just be a matter of timing. We will be gone on vacation the first two weekends in October, and this weekend we're preparing for that vacation, so I couldn't do it until towards the end of October, but then I'd be more than happy to help!

Keep me posted.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I can't think of a more perfect home than Donna's! How wonderful!!!

Kim, they are precious!!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...