Thread: Unusual Toys 4 Unusual Kitties (SAM PICS)

Unusual Toys 4 Unusual Kitties (SAM PICS)

Unusual kitties have unusual toys, like Sammy and his toys. Dust bunnies, ladybugs, shadows, you name it- he loves it.

Here is a photo gallery of silly Sam and his unusual toys! Does your kitty have usual toys? Post pictures of 'em!

This is Sam and his new toy, a feather duster. We bought it for a
    whopping $1.49, he beat the crap out of it in a matter of minutes and was ripping out some of the feathers. All ya gotta do is put some string on it, hanging from somewhere, and your kitty will be entertained for hours--- at least Sam will be.

Another extremely cheap to make and replace toy of Sam's would be a ball of tin foil. Yep, tin foil, crumpled into a ball. WOW, how amazing. Sam will lose this in about 5 minutes....

Haha, and you thought those were silly- Sam's next favorite toy is a bunch of plastic grapes. When he was younger, we could come home to find a grape here, and a grape there- he ripped them off and played with them.

Next- a roll of paper towels. Sam shredded and destroyed a whole roll of paper towels, and left shreds all over ma's office. What a stinker!

Want you kitty to have a REALLY odd toy? Give 'em a bag of timothy hay, and watch them play with it, and sneeze.

(By the way, do you love the fur all over the red carpet, that is Sam's fur...)

When I come home from school, I open the door to find this (ugly)
    mouse tipped over and pushed up in the corner. Sam is laying there contemplating on how to kill the mouse....

Ahhh, Sammy is so so so so so so so so silly. Forget those $500 cat toys at the pet store, give him anything cheap from around the house and he'll LOVE it.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Re: Unusual Toys 4 Unusual Kitties (SAM PICS)

Originally posted by YellowLabLover

Oh my! Look how big the little Saminator is getting!!! And look at his beautiful markings! Who knew that little ball of fluff was going to grow into such a handsome kitty.

He's absolutely adorable, and I love all the pics of him being silly with his unusual toys. Actually I think everything is a toy to a kitten.

What does Dudley think of all Sammy's antics? Does he just sit back and watch or does he partake of the sillyness too?

Great pics and cute stories and even cuter kitty.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Re: Re: Unusual Toys 4 Unusual Kitties (SAM PICS)

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Oh my! Look how big the little Saminator is getting!!! And look at his beautiful markings! Who knew that little ball of fluff was going to grow into such a handsome kitty.

He's absolutely adorable, and I love all the pics of him being silly with his unusual toys. Actually I think everything is a toy to a kitten.

What does Dudley think of all Sammy's antics? Does he just sit back and watch or does he partake of the sillyness too?

Great pics and cute stories and even cuter kitty.
    I know, Sam is growing like a weed! He gets neutered next week already! Sam watch out.....

Dudley generally tries to stay away from Sammy when he is nutty and crazy, otherwise he becomes Sammy's toy. I think Dudley gets a little annoyed with Sammy- especially when he gets in his playing with toys mode. Once in a while Dud will get zippy and join in the fun.

LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

WOW he is getting so BIG!! To cute!!!
    Also try Milk Jug rings or cotton balls just make sure he doesn't eat them! Kylie loved them when she was the only child then a puppy came and she doesn't get to play with them anymore!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

SAMMY SAMMY SAMMY SAMMY SAMMY SAMMY!

You beautiful beautiful beautiful boy you!

You'd have a ball in my dorm room --- I have a ton of fake grapes on a vine draped over my TV set. Come visit me, willya?

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Terra's favorite toy is a piece of dry spaghetti. I can't cook the stuff without giving her a piece to play with. As soon as she hears me break it over the pot, she's there for her piece.

She's a strange lil' cat.

i must admit that I never thought of plasdtic grapes as Cat Toys , but you live and learn something new every day. I guess its the feel of the grapes os Sams paws! Best Wishes from all of us to Sam.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aaaaaw, what lovely pictures. Sam is a beautiful cat.

Yup, it's amazing. If I were to add up the cost of all the cat toys I've bought it would amount to about $100.00 at least. And what turns their crank the most? I long piece of string or ribbon.

Sammy, you look just like the kitty I cat-sit, Rusty. You could be twins.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Sammy is sure growing up to be a handsome feller.

Logan appreciates your toys Sammy.

I saw him pouncing, jumping, and rolling on something and went to investigate. He was batting around a dust bunny the size of a half dollar! Gee..I wonder where he found that...

Logan also loves milk rings, bugs, and nothing. Or at least it's something HE sees. Human eyesight his poor he claims.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June