Thread: Captain Tiger

Captain Tiger

What an amazing little orangie boy you are, Tiger!!!
    Staying on a boat...maybe you have some Turkish Van Cat ancestors?!
    Usually cats aren't fond of water, but I guess you know how to stay save on that boat!!!

Tiger, you are the sweetest apple in the tree and I am very happy to find your funny picture here this morning!!!
    Celebrate your special day being COTD and never sail away to far!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Tiger! What a gorgeous orange boy you are. It was lovely to see your sweet face this morning and read all about your exciting life on land and sea!!

Your purrsons love you very much Tiger and I'm sure your will get lots of special treats and cuddles today sweetie.

Enjoy your special day of honour as Cat of the Day.

If only cats DID grow on trees, I would plant a whole forest of Tigers! What a beautiful Orangie you are, and special, too, in that you like the water. Stay safe, little Orangie! Hope your day is as special as you.

Good Morning, Captain Tiger!! Well, it's easy to understand why you're the apple of your family's eye!! What a handsome, adventurous, life loving orange boy you are! Cataholic said it so well...if only kitties like yourself grew on trees! Your photo is fabulous!! What an exciting life you lead, Capt.!! To see you swimming must be quite the site! Just be careful out there on the high seas, matey! Congratulations to Captain Tiger, Cat of the Day! You're one very special kitty, Tiger and it was a pleasure to meet you this morning! Enjoy your reign as Pet Talk's "top cat," sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

TIGER the TreeCat

The Margay cat of South America is the most arboreal of all feline species, but it looks like the orange Tiger from Hjo, Sweden is another arboreal cat, albeit one who loves apple trees!

What a wonderful boy you are and so, so handsome, Mew-mew. You remind me of my kitten, Carmel (I had five babies!) And you're so versatile! Boats, cars, trees, WoW! I love trees too but boats & cars? What an adventurer you are, Tiger.

Enjoy your day as COTD. Live long, healthy, happy and loved you special pussycat. My KatMa says cats like you & me are MFPCs ie: Mighty Fine Pussy Cats.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Tiger
    What a handsome fellow you are all comfy in your apple tree! I want an apple tree that grows Tigers too! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

Good morning gorgeous Tiger. Congrats on being COTD!!! I bet you've made your family very proud. You look so cute in the tree.

It's Tiger, the sea-faring cat! What a lovely kitty - and soooo beautiful too. Orange cats are usually sooo sweet like you.
    Congrats Terrific Tiger, for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

What a precious boy you are, Tiger! You look right at home in that apple tree!!! I would love some sea faring pictures of you too!!! Be safe on the high seas, Captain Tiger!!!

And congratulations on being the Cat of the Day, cool cat!!!

Green apples and boats

Be certain that Tiger doesn't eat any of those green apples just before boarding or while he is on the boat.

Green apples give cats tummy aches, causing them to forget how to swim and therefore to sink when they fall off of boats.

If you do feed him green apples while onboard, then keep a long dipnet handy, so that you can scoop him out the moment he falls into the water and starts to sink0000op[

(Everything that follows the k at the end of the final sentence above was written not by me but by a certain black cat, who, while sitting atop my monitor observing, had suddenly become extremely concerned with the situation and so stepped off the monitor onto the keyboard to express himself. Upon reading his entry, it is clear to me that he has analyzed the situation much better than have I and his solution is far superior to mine. Therefore, I suggest you ignore my advice and follow his, for he is the Black Cat and knows better.)

We hear that the people in Sweden get a little crazy when the warm weather comes. Sounds like Tiger does too. When he falls off the boat, does he dog-paddle? Good luck up there.

Hello beautiful orange Tiger! I think you are already a lucky cat; any kitty who falls in the water seven times is indeed a lucky cat. I'm picturing you on the boat, wearing a tiny life jacket. You have a very exciting life!

Originally posted by Dan Holder
    We hear that the people in Sweden get a little crazy when the warm weather comes. Sounds like Tiger does too. When he falls off the boat, does he dog-paddle? Good luck up there.
    Asking if a cat dog-paddles! And right after Frostfrog's post, too. Now you're in trouble. Tiger, of course, tiger-paddles. Tigers are very good swimmers.
    Leonard Migliore