Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong?

Is it wrong?

Ok, I'm going to try not to aim this at anyone specific.

Alot of people have told me that I Love my Dogs "too much" -- Which I think is highly impossible.

Some people have made SICK, perverted jokes -- Things I would *NEVER* think of. It's disgusting and outrageous that they would actually say the stuff i've heard. Most of them being towards Simba, because he is truely my heart.

Is it "wrong" to love my dogs so much?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Of course not. I know how much Simba means to you, and people who make those "sick jokes" are messed up in the head. They think its funny, but it's really hurtful and disgusting.

Don't let it get to you.

It doesn't bother me personally that much if they say B.S. about me or have whatever it may be against me, but when they get Simba in it it bothers me -- some people need mental help if they actually think of those things.

-rx bandits

The question should be "is it wrong to NOT love your dog that much?" You're just like the rest of us..with the odd exception.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Yeah, they do. Those "people" don't have anything better to do then hit on people and things they love. Don't worry, we all love Simba. Who wouldn't?

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    Who wouldn't?
    That's a hard question!

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    That's a hard question!
    Hehe

LOL. I always say there is only one man for me, Julian. Most of them understand how much I love my animals so they don't mind.

I can only imgine the comments you get and I'm sorry that people say those things. People can be so judgemental sometimes. Yes we love our pets, but not like that.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I think that when people see how much time, love, money and devotion we give/spend on our pets, it makes them feel bad they aren't doing the same.

If that's not the case, I'll pretend it is.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

The only way you could possibly love Simba too much would be if your *love* was harmful to him. Sometimes we endulge our pets with food and they put on too much weight. That is about the only example I can think of that would be *loving our dogs too much*. People who can't understand the love a person can have for a dog are to be pitied. They don't have a clue about the deep and true happiness that comes from the amazing relationship that is possible between human and the canine. I actually feel a bit sorry for them despite their sarcastic remarks.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Don't worry Kfamr ur not the only one who has gone through that ****. I'm assuming its a school?? or atleast ppl from school?? I love Max just as much as u love ur simba & ppl teased me & made sick perveted jokes all the time. It was really hard at first & then u learn to block them out & u stop noticing them or if that doesn't work talking to the principal almost always works.

I can only feel sad for these people, they obviously have missed out in life, not having a big enough heart to share their love with an animal, so I would just take it with a grain of salt, I can't see how one could possibly love their pet too much.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

It is not wrong. In no way is it wrong. Anyone who thinks it's wrong to love your doggies as much as you do - tell 'em to talk to me.

A dog's love is unreplaceable, truly unconditional. A dog depends on you, but doesn't demand a lot, just love, food and walks! A dog is capable of loving a person even if they don't treat it right - that's how strong a dog's love is - so don't they deserve the same from us? how many huamns demonstrate that kind of unconditional love? What other love is that simple and strong?

Originally posted by kingrattus
    Don't worry Kfamr ur not the only one who has gone through that ****. I'm assuming its a school?? or atleast ppl from school?? I love Max just as much as u love ur simba & ppl teased me & made sick perveted jokes all the time. It was really hard at first & then u learn to block them out & u stop noticing them or if that doesn't work talking to the principal almost always works.
    Nope, No one at school. It's always been people online. If someone did say that to me at school, I'd probably have a 3 day vacation for punching them.

-rx bandits

No way is it wrong!!!!!!!

I love my babies so much--I couldn't imagine a day without them!!

I feel sad for people who can't understand that, or don't experience the love from a dog or cat or bird or rat or bunny--whatever pet they love!! People are really missing out!!!

I would do anything for my dogs, no matter what it takes. I get up extra early in the morning to take them out, I walk them in the rain, I clean up poop and vomit, play outside with them no matter what the weather is, carry their pictures with me, talk about them all the time--excessive??? no way--they deserve it!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada