Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite kind of pizza?

I hated loaded pizza. I like either plain cheese pizza, or meatballs & onions. I also like ham & Pineapple.

I really dislike peppers and mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage or anything like that on pizza. Just plain, please!

We usually get mushrooms and pepperoni on ours. Actually I like most toppings except for anchovies! GAG!

GARLIC CHICKEN

mmmmmm *drools*

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

My favorite is the P'zone from Pizza Hut, just pepperoni & chesse. I like it because it doesn't have any sauce on it Glad to see there's a couple others who don't care for sauce either!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My fave home made pizza is tomato sauce, cheese, smoked salmon, red onion and goats' cheese on top. Yummmm

My fave bought pizza is double tomato sauce, cheese, olives and pineapple. Sounds weird but tastes good!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

I like Pizza Hut mostly,and Dominos and Hungry Howie's are good too.im not too picky about toppings as long as its not something nasty*cough*olives *cough*.Not to offend the people who like olives,as i know there are many.I dont really like pizzas with an abnormal amount of cheese,like four cheese pizza.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

I don't like pizza from the larger chains like Pizza Hut and Pappa Johns, I think it tastes nasty. Here in Tucson my two favorite places are Brooklyn pizza and Magpies. My favorite topping is feta cheese, yummm.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I like Pizza Hut's (sometimes its too greasy though), Domino's, and Papa Johns. I usually only like at the most cheese, pepperoni, green peppers, olives, and onion. But I usually end up with just cheese or just pepperoni. I like the one KayAnn is talking about it....pssst...Wise Guys... Also, it's not so much a ma & pa place as it use to be, but there is still only one location down here it's called San's...yumm!
    Lauren, Honey, Orion, Caeleigh, Chloe & Stangly

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH KAYANN FOR THE WONDERFUL SIG!

Cheese, with extra cheese! ANY pizza place, they're all the same to me!
    I've been BOO'd!

i love the little hole in the wall pizza joints, they have the best home made pizza ever
    From Ty, Razz and Kitty.. Razz- Greyhound X Rhodesian Ridgeback, and kitty domestic short haired...

cheese cheese cheese & more cheese. also love mushrooms & baccon, no meats, they make me sicky

I prefer to make my own, just a basic pizza, tomato paste, onions, colby cheese, ham, and pineapple. yummie.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    mmmmmmmmmm Pizza. It's da bomb.

The kind of pizza I like all depends on where I'm getting it from. If we get pizza from Kraruzzo's which is this little restuarant down the street from us it has to be bacon and mushroom. Any other place I usually go for pep and mushroom or just plan pep. It doesn't really matter where that comes from but usually it ends up being pizza hut of little ceasers.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

ok - get the cats out of the room before you read this:

Tuna Pizza! I used to get it at a pizza place near my college. They delivered to the dorm I couldn't have graduated without them!

Tuna pizza is really almost a flat tuna melt sandwich, so don't get too grossed out. It has all the same ingredients, just in a different shape! You can make a tasty version at home by getting your favorite frozen cheese pizza, and put the (drained) tuna on top before baking. Put on some extra cheese too, and what ever other tasty bits you like. (make mine mushrooms!)

Of course, save the tuna water/juice for the kittes!!!!!!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

My fave is thin crust w/sauce, cheese, pepperoni and spinach. Sometimes with black olives (I know I said I hated olives but I'll only eat them on pizza) and for a change, mushrooms...all made at a local, Glenside, place called Rizzos..Hey Pam! Ya know Rizzos???

I've been Boooo'd!