Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite kind of pizza?

Favorite kind of pizza?

Since we have a thread about your favorite meal...and many people mentioned pizza...I figured this wonderful food could have a thread of it's own.

So, what is your favorite kind of pizza?

I prefer fewer toppings vs. many. The only toppings I will eat are canadian bacon, sausage, pepperoni, olives, and mushrooms. Pineapple is the worst topping!! *gags* I like having about 2-3 of my chosen topping list at a time...Usually it's sausage and pepperoni, or canadian bacon (sometimes ham is used instead). I normally go for a the regular hand-tossed crust. Sometimes deep dish is good too. I don't think I've ever ordered a thin crust.

My favorite places to get pizza are Little Ceasars and Pizza Hut. We order from Littler Ceasars about 90% of the time because it's close and you can get the large for $5. Of course you can't forget the cheese bread!

When we were in Ohio we ordered our usual large 1-topping with canadian bacon and cheese bread...they put actual crumbled bacon on it and the cheese bread tasted completely different. So I guess they make it differently at other locations.

Wow that was awful long rambling about pizza there....maybe I like pizza *too* much.

I like just plain cheese, from anywhere, EXCEPT Rocky Rococo's. I HATE their pizza, I mean, I'll eat it, if I absolutely HAVE to, but it's icky.

I like pizza from Pizza Hut, Dominoe's is DELISH! (With Dominoe's Dots... yum!) and I like Angelo's and Sam's... the people with the thin crust and cut into tiny squares? That's cool.

I HATE sausage, pepperoni is good, canadian bacon is good... Pineapple, not sure, Anne likes it, I'm wondering if I should try it. Anything else, be it onions, olives, peppers, ANYTHING makes me sick.

I like stuffed crust, deep dish, thin crust is okay, but I prefer thick, hand-tossed stuff.

I blab too much.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

MMMMMM.... PIZZA

I like mine with ham (which I think is the same thing as Canadian bacon in the states), olives, mushrooms (sorry Zip - I don't care if they squeak at me!! ), onion and sometimes green pepper. I like LOTS of mozza.. VERY cheesy is best! I also HATE lots of sauce. I actually prefer the taste if it's almost like all the sauce has been scraped off and it's kind of soaked into the crust (which needs to be thick!). I think sauce drowns out the taste of the cheese!!

I don't really have a favourite place to order from, except that I will NOT eat from Dominoes. It's just gross - too much sauce and I've had uncooked crust from there *GAG*!!!

Papa John's meatless & cheeseless with LOADS OF VEGGIES!!! But hold the pineapple please, I'll save it for dessert!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

I like Italian Crust Cheese pizza--the cheesier the better!

I'll also eat canadian bacon, hamburger, and/or black olives.

Finally! another person who doesn't like sauce on their pizza! I thought I was the only one, Nom. But sorry, dear, NO MUSHROOMS! ew!!

Originally posted by Kater
    Papa John's meatless & cheeseless with LOADS OF VEGGIES!!! But hold the pineapple please, I'll save it for dessert!
    Oh... Papa John's is my favoooorritteee! I LOOOVE their cheese sauce! yummy!

Thin crust Peperoni and pineapple with double topping! (and some green chilies)

Or Bacon, green peppers, olives and chillies, with garlic sauce and extra cheese (also thin crust)

(Hehehe you can see whay I am in the PT Diet Buddies group - I just love all the wrong foods!!!)

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

My favorite is a mushroom Pizza.
    My husband likes
    meat and sausage on his Pizza.

The best pizza I tasted was up in Mamoth
    Ca.

----<---<--<{(@

Originally posted by zippy-kat
    Oh... Papa John's is my favoooorritteee! I LOOOVE their cheese sauce! yummy!
    OoOo I forgot about Papa John's. They *are* yummy, but very rich! I like the sauces they give to you. That's what pisses me off about Little Ceasars, you have to pay extra to get sauce with their bread.

Papa Murphys white sauce chicken, bacon and garlic.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

We order from Good Guys or something like that.

Pepperoni, extra cheese, black olives.

I *Hate* lots of things like green pepers, onions, mushrooms, sausage. But, I'll eat it if that's what my parents want.

The ones that I enjoy other than pepperoni,cheese,and olives are ham and bacon.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by tomkatzid
    Papa Murphys white sauce chicken, bacon and garlic.
    Oohh is that like their Chicken Alfredo pizza? I ordered that once and it was soooo yummy! *drools*

mine will always be peperoni pizza with extra cheese!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I like just about anything on pizza (never had anchovies).

Our "usual" is Pepperoni, Black Olive, and onion, but I like Hawaiian (Yes, pinapple!, Ham, Bacon); Various Chicken pizza, Spinach, just about any weird combo Even Peanut Butter and Jelly from East of Chicago.

My favorites pizza are local, Gino's Cozy Inn and Jo Jo's. Chain stores I prefer Papa John's or Pizza Hut and East of Chicago.

I usually just eat plain pizza cause my favorite I can only find at one place...It's tortellini pizza at Frank's. yummm so good!

I like Pizza Hut pizza and I hate Domino's.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever