Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Build your perfect cat

I can definitely chose two special qualities for my perfect cat: pink foot pads and the ability to run the vacuum cleaner!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Um...a cat that will never exist!
    A Border Collie's blue merle fur (sorry, I'm from the dog side )
    Stunning green eyes
    Semi long fur
    Very soft
    Cuddly at all the right times
    Playful and entergetic
    Extremly smart, meaning I could teach my kitty to do anything
    Potty trained
    Got along perfectly with the dogs
    Could there be anything more beautiful?

I would love a dainty Russion Blue (like Nakita), or otherwise go to the opposite extreme and get a HUGE Maine Coon (although Ive never seen one in real life, I love looking at their pics).

Other attributes would be:

- Would not bite my ankles when cross with me
    - would not try to re-enact the tunneling movie "The Great Escape" in its litter box
    - would not shed or need brushing (hey, it is a fantasy after all)
    - would have the ability to become invisible so it could sleep in the bed with me without my hubby having a fit
    - would have self-trimming nails

One thing I wouldn't change is Ally's personality - she is so loving and affectionate!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Since I don't have a kitty I'll just dream up a bit here..

I'd like a siamese mix. One with very dark markings and splotches of white here and there. A hint of tabby stripes in the markings would be cute too. Blue eyes are a must, as well as a dark nose. The fur can be medium length. I don't care which gender (as long as it's neutered/spayed! ) but I'll say male just so I can type it easier lol.

This kitty would LOVE dogs (and well I'd have to make Nebo the perfect dog and have him love cats too ) and love attention. He would enjoy just sitting on my lap, batting around his toys, and watching birds out of the window.

He would be nicely litter-boxed trained, and wouldn't bite or scratch. One who enjoyed being bathed, brushed, and having his nails clipped would be a major bonus too.

My perfect cat,

First I want her to be Min-size. (if there can be Min-Pins, etc....I can have a Min-cat )

Female
    Long haired calico, with the fluffiest tail.
    Blue eyes
    White belly
    loves to be held, but doesn't dig her nails into me when making bread.
    Never gets fleas.
    toilet trained and can flush it.
    Likes baths.
    And can put my Boxer in his place.

If I'm going for a fantasy....I might as well go for it all the way.

she can talk, but only to me.

...but please don't tell Nellie...

I wish to have the following cat, because Nellie hates to see that some dog owners think it's funny to let their dogs jump up outside the fence where Nellie's cat seat is...

I wish I would have a huge cat (lynx size) with a nice roar instead of a meow and I would love to see that look on people's faces who walk their dogs here seeing this cat behind the fence instead of Nellie...I guess the dog would be gone in a flash (and so would the owner)...heeheehee...

...but of course this has to be a gentle giant...
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Nakita.

My perfect cat would be a Singapura type Cat with Occicat markings! That way you would have a Cat that would always be a kitten size with kitten traits and a beautiful Coat!I love the Occicat look!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My late cat, Ella, would be the perfect cat. Sweet, affectionate, patient with little kids. Our youngest, Krissy, is pretty close.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    My fantasy perfect cat would be a combo of my RB Goldie who was so loving, loved to be held, would let me "dance" with her. Mishi has some of her physical qualities: the silky soft Maine Coon coat, the golden red color, the silly personality that keeps me laughing.

The perfect cat would use the litter box I wanted it to use and not miss -- asking it to clean the box would be too much, but this is fantasy, right?

The perfect cat would worship me the way my RB Goldie did and Mitzi does now - nothing can beat seeing those beautiful green cat eyes gazing up at me with so much love in her eyes!

Only scratch on the scratching posts/surfaces set out for them, not fling the litter out of the box. Come when called, greet me at the door (Mishi does this). Snuggle me in bed -

OK my two are ALMOST perfect .... I'm happy!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Ron's markings and size. Ron's relaxed personality. He's never skittish, you can move him how ever you want. He just goes with the flow. Raven's independence and low maintenance. She never begs for fresh food, she'll eat whatever. Isn't picky about where she gets her water. Ron's dry food has to be a certain brand poured no more then 30 seconds ago. He will only drink out of the fish bowl and it has to be filled so high or he'll let you know. Raven has no desire to go outside, which is nice. Ron is a constant battle.

And most importantly! A cat that'll let me rub their belly. I love cat bellies and neither of my cats like their bellies to be rubbed.

Dog-like
    Orangie, with some white
    Gorgeous eyes
    Very Socialble, not prissy.
    Very Active, not lazy
    Loves to play
    Plays with dogs, just like it was one.
    Awesome markings
    Short Fur
    Skinny and small, not fat and *huge*
    The cutest orangie alive!
    Orion!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

orange like Lucas and Sunny
    the same personality as the only cat I ever had that CHOSE ME - his name was Bert - died of cancer in 1995:
    *comes running when called
    *cuddles under the covers or anywhere near me
    *licks my face when I cry
    *headbumper
    *"talks" like a pigeon
    AH! the PUUURRRfect cat
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 09-28-2003 at 04:38 PM.

My perfect kitty would be a:

siamese kitty
    very vocal
    a little naughty (my cats are in to everything...keeps life exciting)
    lap cat
    very loud purrer
    tends to follow you everywhere
    likes both my husband and I (my cats tend to favor me...but I am the one that feeds them )
    must like dogs

My perfect cat would be a Maine Coone, tortie, a real love-bug, who is a lap cat.
    Close your ears lexie ( you know mama really thinks you are the perfect one_ but just to keep Jen happy., I have tried to use my imagination a little, but darn when you have got the best its real hard you know, ok lexie you can take your paws off your ears now ok.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️