Thread: There's a RAT on PetStar Tonight!!! YAY!

There's a RAT on PetStar Tonight!!! YAY!

THere is going to be a very cute life saving ratty on Pet Star tonight so all you rat fans make sure to watch!!! I know my ratties and I will be awaiting patiently!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Go Ratty!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I saw the other night. Seems the ratty had some trouble 'rescuing' the girls from the building..but that's okay! What a cutie! And a cute trick

no offense but i think pet star is just about the stupidest show in

the world.... i mean now everybody has to copy american idol in

some way shape or from.(dance star, pet star, etc.) i think the

judges are lame giving almst everybody a 10. but thats just my

opinion. sorry for the outburst , but i had to vent...

i think the animals are cute though. it just their owners and th producers and the judges that i dont like.

I thought Pet star came out way before all these other shows?? I've seen comercials stating Pet star is returning, on AP... & petstar is for pets not humans, so its one of a kind...

hmmm.. I thought there wern't suspose to be anymore - things on other ppl posts that'll upset the poster for sure? I'm sure I read a post stating this from the Mayor.

& saddly I missed pet star once again. Rob's parents have the digital tv in their room, but they never use it & they use the one in the front room all day while their on the comp too, so I never get to watch any AP

Originally posted by G.P.girl
    no offense but i think pet star is just about the stupidest show in

the world.... i mean now everybody has to copy american idol in

some way shape or from.(dance star, pet star, etc.) i think the

judges are lame giving almst everybody a 10. but thats just my

opinion. sorry for the outburst , but i had to vent...
    I like the show a lot and watch it when I have a chance but I agree, the judges are a bit easy to get good scores with. I disagree with them a lot.

But I don't see how you can compare a talent show for pets to a singing competition with humans. That is not copying American Idol, IMHO. I think they are two totally different things.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

But I don't see how you can compare a talent show for pets to a singing competition with humans. That is not copying American Idol, IMHO. I think they are two totally different things
    it is the whole perform and get judged and leave thing.

plus i feel bad for the pets who dont know they are on tv or

doing anything special. and just want to please their owners .....

i think it's really dumb,, but thats just my opinion.....

I don't like that the judges seem biased to what animals they like, and all the really neat animals-like the snake- get low scores just because the judges don't like them. I do kinda like watching it though.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

plus i feel bad for the pets who dont know they are on tv
    ==============

I don't think any animal understands being on tv... watching tv is a different story, & I some how don't think an animal will care at all about being on tv.

besides, pets do things for their owners all the time... its the owners who get angry at their pet for messing up, that I can understand hating, but having fun with ur pet... naah, its harmless fun.

I like the show, I hate the judges, they are completly cluless, for example, they scored a doxi really high, and were so amazed that it could run in a sleeping bag! its a DOXIE, they are terriers, I mean really!, then one dog was scored really low, only because he was treated like family
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I love Pet Star! It's such a cool show. I agree with some of the judges. They have their good ones, and they have their bad ones. It's not always the same situation. It's not like a pet can learn a trick that may 'look' easy in a couple days.
    I totally support this show.

Yeah, Shayna made a good point and so did WolfChan. They seem a bit biased. And once there was a lady who said her goldfish could jump, but he never did. They gave him a 6 anyways. I'm sorry whether the fish could do it or not, he didn't do it on stage. Maybe a 2 for pity or something but not a 6. Anyways, yeah I like the show just because I think it's amazing what some animals can do.

from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.

I saw that one too. The woman was elderly, and given a decent score so she would feel good about it. It's not like she would have made it into the top three anyways.

Originally posted by Foam
    I saw that one too. The woman was elderly, and given a decent score so she would feel good about it. It's not like she would have made it into the top three anyways.
    No I know but it's an example of unfair scoring in my opinion. Whatever the case...I like watching the animals who do cool tricks.